Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild War is coming!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 7, 2018 in Vault
Fight head to head with other guilds in the new Guild War! Battle to become the Guardian Guild of Dunbarton or Tir Chonaill by fighting off bandits and a game of capture the flag! Check out the full details here.

mbw-1221-590x165-header-type.jpg

Guild War Update
Update Date: September 13th, After Maintenance

Update Details:

• Guardian Guilds have been added!
  • Guilds can become either the Guardian Guild of Tir Chonaill or Dunbarton by winning the Guardian Guild Tournament of the corresponding town.
  • Tir Chonaill's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Saturday 5pm PDT and Dunbarton's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Sunday at 5pm PDT.
  • Guardian Guilds must compete in the Guardian Guild Tournament to keep their status every week.

How to participate:

• Guild leaders can sign-up for the Guild Battle by talking to Duncan in Tir Chonaill or Eavan in Dunbarton.
  • To sign up, the guild must have 15,000 Guild Points and 3~5 million gold depending on the number of attendees.
  • Up to 20 members from a single guild can join at a time.
  • A max of 200 participants can enter the Preliminary Round of the Guardian Guild Tournament.
  • Sign-ups take place Monday, 12:00 AM PDT - Friday, 11:59 PM PDT for both towns.

How Guild War works:

Guild Wars consists of two rounds:

• Preliminaries – Fight off Bandits from attacking the town. The top three guilds that deal the most damage move on to the final round. Sabotage other guilds by completing mini-games and using the cubes that drop!
    If there is no guardian guild participating or created, then the 1st place guild automatically becomes the Guardian Guild and the Final Round will not take place.
  • Finals – A fun round of Capture the Flag! The top three guilds and the current guardian guild face each other in a game of capture the flag. The guild to capture the most flags becomes the new guardian guild.

Guardian Guild Benefits:

If you become a town's Guardian Guild, all guild members receive the following benefits:

• 5% discount on banking fees and an increased limit on the issuance of checks in the affiliated town.
  • Use of an exclusive Guardian Guild shop tab and the ability to take on exclusive quests.
  • Members will be given a Recall Book which can warp them to a chosen set of coordinates within the affiliated town.
  • Members will receive a Guardian Title for the affiliated town.
  • Guild automatically qualifies for the Final Round of the next Guardian Guild Tournament and earns a portion of the other guilds' registration fees.

Tir Chonaill Benefits
  • Receive more EXP in Alby and Ciar Dungeons.
  • Using any combat skill near the town it will reward higher skill EXP!
  • Receive cheaper equipment repairs.
  • Ferghus even promises that his hands will never slips for the members of the guild!
  • Members will be able to use a fancy new title until the next Guild War, which grants you great bonus for combat!

Dunbarton Benefits
  • Special personal shop licenses can be purchased that has an increased gold limit.
  • Increased gold and item drops in Rabbie and Math Dungeon! (Rabbie Phantasm excluded)
  • If you use any life skill near the town it will reward higher skill EXP! (Alban Knights Training Grounds excluded)
  • Members will be able to use a fancy new title until the next Guild War, which grants you bonus for both combat and crafting!

Benefits of participating:

• Even if your guild doesn’t win Guild War, there are plenty of other bonuses you can receive from it!
  • New Achievements have been added, so try to collect them all!
  • After every guild tournament, participants will receive a Guardian Guild Tournament Box, which contains valuable items such as Reforging Tools, Perfect Free Repair Kit, Golden Experience Fruits, and much more! This box can only be opened once the tournament ends.

Guild Campaign Event
Event Date: September 6th, After Maintenance - September 20th, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• During this time, you will also be able to leave your current guild and join a new guild after a real-time day, instead of a real-time week.
  • To help celebrate the update of Guild War, the first Guild War for Tir Chonaill and Dunbarton will not require an entry fee.

Guild Title Event
Event Date: September 6th, After Maintenance - September 20th, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• During this event, guild leaders can create a unique title for the Guild.
  • Click the Guild Event button at the Guild Stone to create your title!
  • Titles may contain 2-10 characters and spaces.
  • The title may not contain symbols, numbers, or inappropriate words.
  • Titles that contain profanity will be deleted without notice.
  • During the event period, the title can be changed as many times as you like once every minute.
  • You will receive the guild title after the event is over if you meet the requirements of accepting 5 new members.
  • Please be aware, members that leave and rejoin will not count towards the requirement.
  • When creating the guild, the four members joining will count toward the requirement, except for the guild leader.
  • The title will show up as the given custom name at the end of the 1st title selection list.
  • NOTE: There is an issue with the requirement counter not updating correctly. As long as your guild recruits five members, the titles will be given once the event is over.

Guild Hotdays
Event Dates: Saturday, September 15, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, September 16, 11:59 PM PDT

Hotday Details
  • You must stay logged in for 36 minutes to receive the reward.
  • Must be cumulative Level 30 or higher to participate.
  • You can only receive the rewards once.

Hot Day Rewards
  • Golden Fruit of EXP (300%) (Quantity : 2)
  • Baltane Elite Pass Box
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass (Event)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So it begins.
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Guild Wars 3 :^)

Kind of saddened the Guild Title Event is coming back the month i don't have money to spend :(
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Is it just me or does Duncan not offer you the option to sign up for Tir? Only Eavan has the option for Guild War. Are there limits to how many guilds can sign up?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Guild War update is September 13. You would not see any option for Guild War until then. The one from Eavan is from the old Guild War.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited September 6, 2018
    Ohh that helps. Is there a limit to how many guilds can enter? Do you have to register which guild members are participating ahead of time?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    My guild is dead.

fdJ4bXC.png yay!
    PanSphyra21TetosanLiberateSherriIyasenu[Deleted User]GakkuriaquaMizukiHayamapolyamorous
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Sai wrote: »
    My guild is dead.

fdJ4bXC.png yay!

Well that's sadly the fate of many guilds, they exist but either everyone quit the game or the Leader can't afford Service to keep the Guild actually alive.
    Heck i'm the Leader of a guild and i think the last time this guild actually had a Guild Stone up was 2-3 years ago XD
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Do the new members have to be of different accounts, or just different characters?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sai wrote: »
    My guild is dead.

fdJ4bXC.png yay!

You are the guild.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yay! My friends and I just made a guild today :D
    So if we find another person, we can make a title?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    mabinogi_2018_09_07_001.jpg
    Guild title event isnt counting members
    Gawayno
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 7, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Guild title event isnt counting members

Supposedly, it can take up to 24 hours. If it still hasn't counted over that time period; I'm not sure what is going on.
    Gawayno
  • GawaynoGawayno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Yeah, I had some friends helping out for the title, and it still doesn't count, and I was hoping it would count at 12 AM or 7 AM PST. *Sighs*
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hmph, come as it may. The premium service is still not worth the money.
    Sherri
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    My guild went from 3 (excluding myself) up to 12 yesterday afternoon, it has been 24 hours since then and it still says 0/5.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Hi everyone, please see the updated Guild Title post:

NOTE: There is an issue with the requirement counter not updating correctly. As long as your guild recruits five members, the titles will be given once the event is over.

• WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Katherz wrote: »

NOTE: There is an issue with the requirement counter not updating correctly. As long as your guild recruits five members, the titles will be given once the event is over.

Phew. Thanks for the update!
    Katherz
  • GawaynoGawayno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    I went from 66 to 73 with the help of friends, checking if that'll work once it's over? @Katherz
    Thanks for letting us know though! But will you fix it though?
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Do alts from the same account work for recruitment?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Katherz wrote: »

The only restrictions I've seen so far are:
    1) If someone leaves a guild and comes back it doesn't count
    2) If you form a guild the leader "joining" their own guild doesn't count

Are there any other restrictions?