Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10 talent, 15 talent, and 20 talent talent titles

IcedrakeIcedrake
Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
edited September 5, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
We currently have 20 talents available to be learned, and only 3 titles that I was able to find that even have 5 talents included in them. We should have equippable talent titles for groups of 10 talents and 15 talents and even one for having all 20 talents. I suggest something innocuous sounding for the 20 talent title, such as "Obsessionist" or "Masternogi", but it is kind of sad that there are so few equippable talent titles for people who have more talents.
Zairak

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    I, too, am in favour of flaunting the countless hours I've sunk into this game.
    Personally a fan of "Completionist", but that's in use by dual gun's for some reason.
    ZairakYangKoete
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I agree. We also need hybrid grandmaster titles. I didn't even get a congratulations message for reaching the 20th Grandmaster, even though you get one after you obtained the 5th, 10th and 15th Grandmaster talents.
    ZairakYangKoete
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    They should make a grand master for when you get every available dan to 3.
    Zairak
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    ShouK wrote: »
    I agree. We also need hybrid grandmaster titles. I didn't even get a congratulations message for reaching the 20th Grandmaster, even though you get one after you obtained the 5th, 10th and 15th Grandmaster talents.

That one is almost certainly a bug, as the missing Journal points under the Savvy tab line up quite nicely with what the 20 GM entry should give. It's there, they just didn't implement it properly when they added Chainslash.
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Or perhaps a title exclusively available to people who have 5 or more, 10 or more, 15 or more, or all 20 grandmaster talents? Grand Grandmaster, might work for that.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Zairak wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »

That one is almost certainly a bug, as the missing Journal points under the Savvy tab line up quite nicely with what the 20 GM entry should give. It's there, they just didn't implement it properly when they added Chainslash.
    If it's a bug, I hope it gets fixed soon. I was really bummed that no achievement popped up after attaining the last Grandmaster title.