Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

An Interesting Tale

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
    Blissfulkill
  • WalkerrWalkerr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    lul, meanwhile, when fishing and rolling thirty plus Pucks on this garbage event board game make it all better to just stare at the endless ocean of a 2D looking 2003's game. THE FANTASY LIFE IS RIGHT HERE AND NOW FOLKS.
  • WalkerrWalkerr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    They say, if you stare into the sandstorms of Longa desert long enough in Connous, you can become delusional, going in circles, and sometimes see things you shouldn't. That is if you don't use maps like me years ago. Now I can navigate the entire continents and undergrounds without losing my way without a map. Also watch out for those spooky occasional Blue-Eyes Twin White Dragons in Physis, it's once said they appear once in every purple moon. And lastly, they say if you idle in Dunbarton long enough, someone will bring animals to murder you on the spot frequently in the past, lul.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No one cares. Because we are scumbags.
    Walkerr
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    *Sets up shop for raincoats and umbrellas for all this poop flinging going on*
    Walkerr
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited September 7, 2018
    I dont know hat scumbags mean and im too lazy to google it
    but think of it this way if everyone in this forum is compared ith scumbags
    then scumbags are probably awesome and amazing people
    Walkerr
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited September 7, 2018
    Want sum interesting tales fam...?

The Good:
    One of my daughters I traded away for an Illysviel FSN puppet returned 2 me. Cheaper than I expected. :)

5tyov5.jpg

The Bad:
    I found out Subaru & Emilia are creepy. They like to watch me as I sleep... :/

2rhabk5.jpg

The Ugly:
    Trying to solve the mysterious shady eviction case of the Tir Chonail's local bank resident... :(

21e47bb.jpg
    JazmynSherriWalkerrvioletkitt
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Walkerr wrote: »
    lul, meanwhile, when fishing and rolling thirty plus Pucks on this garbage event board game make it all better to just stare at the endless ocean of a 2D looking 2003's game. THE FANTASY LIFE IS RIGHT HERE AND NOW FOLKS.

Golvan js a person too! Even though he really is 2D! >.< And a scumbag!
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 7, 2018
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta, chill.

I'll chill when such posts will get removed and user gets warned, but i guess saying edgy and tell a person to eat snickers is way more worse than calling a whole community scumbags. Mabinogi Forums in a nutshell indeed.

Anyway...
    So you want an interesting tale. Okay. Here it goes...
    Last Sunday i freaked out when i was logging into Mabinogi. My loading screen text for some reason said "VIP member, -username-, is entering the world." I got sooo confused, checked if i have VIP or something, but nope. So weird... :o Anyone got this to happen before? :D
    Walkerr
    Greta, chill.

I'll chill when such posts will get removed and user gets warned, but i guess saying edgy and tell a person to eat snickers is way more worse than calling a whole community scumbags. Mabinogi Forums in a nutshell indeed.

Snickers, we're not us when hungry.
    Eat Glewyas' food instead.
    WalkerrWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 7, 2018

Glewyas looks like a guy who would add some rat poison into your food. I'll pass lol.

Glewyas looks like a guy who would add some rat poison into your food. I'll pass lol.

Well with ingredients and utensils that fight you in an oven, maybe it isn't so safe.

Does any NPC make food that can be trusted? Can the Tuatha de Dannan be really trusted?
    WalkerrWolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta, chill.

Anyway...
    So you want an interesting tale. Okay. Here it goes...
    Last Sunday i freaked out when i was logging into Mabinogi. My loading screen text for some reason said "VIP member, -username-, is entering the world." I got sooo confused, checked if i have VIP or something, but nope. So weird... :o Anyone got this to happen before? :D

Again greta, take a deep breath… calm down.i know you love handling things on your own passive aggresively. But i don't think you need to do so in this thread.

You see, this will sound really weird but there is a time where calling people scumbag does not mean he is insulting anybody.
    This is one of those time.

Then again, If you don't like it, report the thread then move on. Let the mod decide.

To be fair, I was serious with my dislike. I do not like meaningless and insipid displays of thought, and before you ask, yes, there is a large stick stuck up my rectum. The idea is that given enough time, such "discussions" could become the norm. Now, there has been plenty of threads where the amusement was fairly benign and even well written.

This is not one of those threads.
    Walkerr
    edited September 7, 2018
    Then move on and make your own thread.
    Some people like this kind of thread. Saying mean things just because a thread didn't meet your standard is just mean.

I didn't actually want to throw him out an airlock. I am not that monstrous!

I propose feeding him to tigers instead while being stung by dead bees :p

Dislike isn't tantamount to being mean, and I am arguing on the basis of what should be wanted, for the betterment of community, discussion, and such. My basis for such thought is that the last thing we need is more displays of senseless and incomprehensible immaturity, which may shift the playerbase to attract more such individuals.

The last thing I wish for the forums is a slew of poorly made troll threads.

I sense someone will say I am "forcing" my opinions on others. To which yes, but in a way, it is inherent of holding an opinion. If you hold a view, you are by extension acknowledging differing views as being lesser to be had in terms of logic, even if one acknowledges the subjective nature of logic. Especially given the intended universality that we believe our opinions should be shared because they are right, and all that junk of universality or whatnot.

So in essence...it is a topic to be discussed, and likely not here.
    Twelie
    edited September 7, 2018
    @Liyeta

That part, or rather entire post, was intended to be humorous, as the intent was meant to be obvious regarding the airlock bit at the end, hence the usage of "slowly". The idea was that you can't throw someone slowly out an airlock, though my knowledge of physics may be inaccurate. (It likely is.)

I apologize to you, @Walkerr That was not my intent.

Regarding this tidbit though...
    Bliss, you are not the representative of the community, you are just a normal member of it.

You didn't consult the community as a whole. So every post you make in this thread didn't reflect nor represent what the community want.

This is a sub forum about mabinogi, op is talking about his experience in mabinogi. This does contribute to the growth of mabinogi community though with subjective value. On the other hand calling them fool and talking about their iq is actually going against this value. Constructive criticism do contribute to community growth but unrelated mockery do not. Thats just plain being mean.

I believe you misunderstood me on a few facets of my ideals. Namely, I am stating what I believe everyone should want, and not that I was representative of the community on what they currently desire. I don't speak for anyone but myself, but that my opinions ought to be shared; that's inescapable part of holding a viewpoint.

If one holds an opinion, by extension they have to believe all others are incorrect. After all, if we thought our own opinions wrong, we wouldn't hold them, would we not? That's paradoxical, as holding a position means that we believe we are well versed in the stated issue to actually issue a dictum of rationale that we believe ought be universally held, shared, and done. That is what I mean when I reference universality. That being said, this doesn't preclude one from acknowledging that their view is not shared, won't ever be fully shared, nor is something that can be empirically proven. To which I acknowledge all of those things. I acknowledge that my way of thinking may be based on what I falsely believe the world to be like, or that it is emotionally self centered.
    In a healthy discussion you are allowed to have different opinion. This did not make other opinion lesser, just different. Discussion is trade of information, opinion, fact, or point of view. I am allowed to disagree with you but that doesn't mean your opinion is lesser than mine, again, just different.

I refer to my statement on opinion, to note that any opinion deemed different from our own is deemed inherently less logical, and less superior.

However, defining an individual's worth is not something I am attempting to do. Individuals are individuals. Acts can be deemed black or white in terms of morality, thoughts can be said to be irrational or logical, but people are so much more complicated than that. It is a business anyone should be involved in. It is dehumanizing.

This is where tolerance and acceptance differ. Just because I do not accept one's opinion, doesn't mean I am incapable of toleratings its mere presence, nor do I not want to hear it. I am a flawed individual, but I wish to improve. That means exposure to new concepts I have yet to hear of, from the theological arguments of Soren Kierkegaard and the nonsecular humanism of Erasmus, to the ramblings of Jean Baudrillard and other such individuals.

I apologize if I did not cover other parts of your reply you felt were relevant. I covered the basis of your reply; my ideas concerning the nature of opinions, and what I am actually saying.

As for the individual posting this thread, I am a bit baffled as to this thread's intent.

Edit: Divining another argument, but I disagree if one thinks ideas are preference not unlike flavours of ice cream. One is based on what our taste buds hold a proclivity towards. The other is something that is rationalized, and can be discussed.
    Twelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    nactCVk.png

can you spot the nightmare fuel?

wc8hJDn.png
    ShoogAlshianAlexisEUJayy124WalkerrSherriWolfsinger
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'll leave this here 4 OP...

giphy.gif
    WalkerrBronzebreakpawcalypse
    Gaea wrote: »
    Oh we got bickering about who is more righteous than the other again.

2be.gif

You know Greta has no chill. Liyeta you're not a guidance counselor. Bliss, remove the stick.

It's gonna be ok everyone. -hides-

...it's not going to be ok... XD

Anime+orgasm+face+_6357d0f4fa9d660372d707a4e3597c8a.jpg

Why you think it was there in the first place? ;) My Friday nights are adventurous, you know.
    Walkerr
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    5954615-cringeluffy.jpg

cringe.
    BlissfulkillJazmynSherriWalkerr
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited September 8, 2018
    Mr. Walkerr, I didn't know you used the forums! Is this a hint at a new Exploration Log episode of Boring Stories With Walkerr? =O

Edit: Oops! It's actually called Bad Stories With Walkerr.
    GretaWalkerr
This discussion has been closed.