Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eweca Orb Renewal - January 2017

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
It's been a new year and it's time for some new items in the Eweca Orb. Try your hand at getting one of a dozen new outfits or the brand new Two-tone Cupid Wings and Black Dominion Wings!

Read More - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J2c

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Does the refurbished Eweca Orb still contain guaranteed Artifacts?
    pawcalypse
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Wew want.
  • ClessidraClessidra
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    What are the eluned items? o-o enchant?
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    @Clovis15 I bought a few and yes they still contain the artifacts ^_^
    pawcalypseClovis15
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited January 18, 2017
    Thank you for bring the Dominion wings back. I have a friend who will be very happy about them being in Eweca.

Also nice to see the genderbend outfits hehe. I really like the look of the Male Floral Fairy outfit so it's nice to have an Female version of it.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    edited January 18, 2017
    Kokoro
    Kokoro said:

Thank you for bring the Dominion wings back. I have a friend who will be very happy about them being in Eweca.

Also nice to see the genderbend outfits hehe. I really like the look of the Male Floral Fairy outfit so it's nice to have an Female version of it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Wait, so the Eluned floral fairy outfit F looks like the M version? If that's the case, I reeeaaaaallly want it! I've always loved the male version of that outfit.

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited January 20, 2017
    Edit: Just noticed everything "Eluned" is genderswapped. RIP no Elegant Hanbok F
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I was wondering when we'd finally get pure black Dominion Wings. Glad to see them at long last; I was surprised they didn't come out with the re-colored black/red Archangel and Axia Wings.

It would have been nice to see the other Dominion Wings though, since people are still trying to buy them at such high prices!
  • FlowerbombFlowerbomb
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    I really hope the cupid wings become tradeable. Makes no sense when all other wings are tradeable :/