Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post what you just ate or what you just did

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Ate some of these and wishing I could eat like, a pound of them and not die:

*Mellowcreme Pumpkins*

... and trying to find a good font for a calm/mediation kind of sign ... Ugh.... designer woe: font finding. T-T

How many did you eat?

I only ate like 5.

That's a start.

And now I ate like, 8 more. D;

*slaps self* Snap out of it! An' don't eat em again! D<
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ate some of these and wishing I could eat like, a pound of them and not die:

*Mellowcreme Pumpkins*

... and trying to find a good font for a calm/mediation kind of sign ... Ugh.... designer woe: font finding. T-T

How many did you eat?

I only ate like 5.

That's a start.

And now I ate like, 8 more. D;

*slaps self* Snap out of it! An' don't eat em again! D<

Resistance is futile... you must consume... the power....
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited September 8, 2018
    Are those candy corn kernels?

College has been keeping me busy. That and my laptop needs to be repaired. I might not be seeing Mabinogi for a while until then. )))))=
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Are those candy corn kernels?

College has been keeping me busy. That and my laptop needs to be repaired. I might not be seeing Mabinogi for a while until then. )))))=

Similar, but not quite the same taste. I prefer the pumpkins. :3

Hopefully you get it fixed soon!

I just got home from work. D;
    Kensamaofmari
    I'm a slowpoke but I'm finally on G11 after finally finishing G10 last night. I'm getting there...
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I'm a slowpoke but I'm finally on G11 after finally finishing G10 last night. I'm getting there...

Gratz! I'm actually on G11 too. I didn't focus on it at all until a couple months ago, and even then I'm hardly working on it. Alchemy is so hard to train, IMO, so I wasn't in a hurry. D; That's the beauty of this game, we can do it as fast or slow as we please. :3

I'm logging out for the night so I can shower and color in my adult coloring book with a cup of peppermint tea with my essential oil diffuser going. Lawl.

Gratz! I'm actually on G11 too. I didn't focus on it at all until a couple months ago, and even then I'm hardly working on it. Alchemy is so hard to train, IMO, so I wasn't in a hurry. D; That's the beauty of this game, we can do it as fast or slow as we please. :3

I'm logging out for the night so I can shower and color in my adult coloring book with a cup of peppermint tea with my essential oil diffuser going. Lawl.

Why alchemy sucks too. My highest is Rank C synth for my dyes.

What's in your adult coloring book?
  • JazmynJazmyn

Why alchemy sucks too. My highest is Rank C synth for my dyes.

What's in your adult coloring book?

The one I'm working on are flowers. I have two others that are inspirational quotes, a Harry Potter one, and a Fantastic Beasts one.

I'm logging into my characters to collect my Advanced Crap... I mean, Play, Advanced Play.
    Kensamaofmari
    Watching US vs Mexico match at work waiting for day to end because it's been slow lately.
    Dam you trade war.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 15, 2018
    I'm trying to figure out WHAT to eat.... I shall update with the important information once I discover it. :3

UPDATE: Un-important information, I had 2 microwaved beef hot dogs. =/ This is why I always feel like crap.
    edited September 16, 2018
    Eat this IMG_20180916_191234.jpg?width=588&height=441
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Dragonfruit Vitamin Water isn't very good.... I've never had the actual fruit. I'm going to eat a bowl of chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows. xD
    Kensamaofmari
    I found a mantis
    IMG_20180918_233138.jpg?width=588&height=441
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I'm raking cooking... I ate a lot... and am tubby...
    Kensamaofmari
    I have obtained a bag of skittles! mwuahahaha!
    Jazmyn
    Long OT 5 day old pizza...
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Ate chopped preseason-ed pork with rice and gravy(which was very good).
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    just did my homework for 5 hours, and its 3 weeks worth but im trying to get it finished the first few days...
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Making pizza. It's in oven now.

And I'm gonna eat it. o3o

Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Greta wrote: »
    Making pizza. It's in oven now.

And I'm gonna eat it. o3o

All I see here on my end is posted "9:19 AM" and giggle. (I know, different timezone... Lol.)

I just ate a Jimmy Dean's Steak, Egg, and Cheese breakfast bowl.
    Kensamaofmari