Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Updated Wallpapers!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 10, 2018 in Vault
Hello everyone! We went ahead and updated the wallpaper section of our website! Head on over and check out all of the new wallpapers!

Click HERE for the cool, stylish, awesome wallpapers!
KensamaofmariJazmynCaterexKingEphyKtty

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    New ones and throwbacks!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    tenor.gif?itemid=5071803
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 11, 2018
    There's no option to see a larger image before download? I don't want to constantly download crap just to check out if i will like any of those wallpapers..
    Caterex
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Katherz Um, just a heads-up, they're coming up as a weird file type and I can't get two of them to work. =T

1920x1080 doesn't work for the Halloween one.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Holy WOWSERS!!!
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Love the wallpapers. Never actually considered having anything as a flashy type background on my computer, but if I can figure out which resolution goes with my screen resolution, that will be great. (none of them are an exact match...)

That being said... scrolling through the wallpapers, I noticed this one has an error. Not sure if you'd just remove "BOW", or how the artists would like to do it, but it isn't just bow spirit weapons in this design.. (On another note, "Ego Weapon". to me, is weird... I always recalled "Ego" being short for "Spirit Weapons"? Oh well, things change. xD)

gx5TL28.png
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    A lot of these are long overdue, not new.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pan wrote: »
    A lot of these are long overdue, not new.

Shush, it's new because it's the first time we get them.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    everybody be like, it's not new wallpapers, while I be like, I need this current login screen as wallpaper. I mean, it's hella cute
    Sherri