Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

chances of events with flight coupons soon ?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited September 8, 2018 in General Chat
doki doki event happens either February or September so i think its about time to ask for it again
or if not doki doki any event or sales that would have flight coupons, couples flight coupon and sweethearts flight coupon
for the past month ive met some players asking about flight gestures
where or how to get them and i havent seen one being sold in shops, housing and auction these days

so think its about time for it to return in mabinogi
Treep
  1. should flight coupon, couples flight coupon, sweethearts flight coupon return in mabinogi?103 votes
    1. yes we need it, WE WANT DOKI DOKI EVENT!!!!!!!
       67% (69 votes)
    2. we dont need it but it would be cool to have them back
       12% (12 votes)
    3. nope we dont need more of that
       5% (5 votes)
    4. we need the coupons but not doki doki event so either new event or sales
       17% (17 votes)

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited September 8, 2018
    I almost get a stomach ache thinking about silvervine fruit, potatoes, and fish. Still want it to come back though since the rewards are usually quite nice.
    AeolysTheNyanCatNyuuHokusai
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 8, 2018
    Soon it will return. Earlier this year KR brought back doki doki with new outfits and a new couple flight animation.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15613/doki-doki-returns/p1
    Oh a a sakura petal second title.
    NyuuHokusai
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited September 9, 2018
    If the devs make the collection aspect of Doki Doki more accessible and not be like: "there is enough resources around here for two people to complete a quest (12 trees x 5 fruit == 30 for quest x 2)" nor "go fishing for hours and hours for some unique fish while having over 40 other pieces of garbage padding in the fishing list", I'll be [okay] with the event coming back.

Edit: here is an idea: give everybody one or two Silvervine Fruit plants to put in our homesteads. We got those dye wells and Valentine potted plant, so why not one of these hard-to-get plants that [everyone] is expected to collect for a [daily] quest?
    ImaizumiKawaiiEveeRadiant Dawn
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Some folks just like having Doki Doki back as a hangout. (I would be one of them.)

CrimsọnKawaiiEvee
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 9, 2018
    Motion to make doki doki permanent? YES.
    And give us the damn neko dungeon. >_<
    KensamaofmariKttyNurylon
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    2a5xrt.jpg
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Yes, make it like Festia so we can have a love theme park in addition to our normal theme park.
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Yes, make it like Festia so we can have a love theme park in addition to our normal theme park.

Less theme park and more like a park park.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Give us the Golden Ratmen! They only get to enter the realm of existence for a millisecond before despawning in a puff of smoke.
  • TheTakaTheTaka
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I would love this!
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Tree-turn to Doki Doki Island III

Capture_2018-09-10-18-42-59.png
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited September 10, 2018
    Pleaaaaaase bring Doki Doki back or the flight coupons somehow- I skipped out on doki doki before because I didn't have anybody to play with but now I do and I wish I had those sick flight actions.
    KawaiiEvee
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Taffyta wrote: »
    Pleaaaaaase bring Doki Doki back or the flight coupons somehow- I skipped out on doki doki before because I didn't have anybody to play with but now I do and I wish I had those sick flight actions.

Soon™
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Please not a freaking Doki Doki. I don't want to fight for Silvervine fruits with a whole server and literally try to harvest few for like 30 minutes. Stop recycling events.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I want to fly like a bird and poop on random folks who were unfortunate to be at the wrong place wrong time LIKE A BIRD!
    Alshian wrote: »
    I want to fly like a bird and poop on random folks who were unfortunate to be at the wrong place wrong time LIKE A BIRD!

There's no poop function, but you can get to places that were previously inaccessible before.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Doki Doki X Halloween event! Featuring succubi and incubi, likeability potions and hatred potions.

Anyway, do you think Festia could fit inside Doki Doki Island?
    Doki_Doki_Island.jpg
    Doki Doki X Halloween event! Featuring succubi and incubi, likeability potions and hatred potions.

Anyway, do you think Festia could fit inside Doki Doki Island?
    Doki_Doki_Island.jpg

Should have a mini carnival at the festival market.
    Honestly, I just want the fish and their food recipes to be permanent.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Please not a freaking Doki Doki. I don't want to fight for Silvervine fruits with a whole server and literally try to harvest few for like 30 minutes. Stop recycling events.

Greta the overlord.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Last time Doki was around, I had just started Mabi. Doki is where I met my first Mabinogi friend and that's where my story began. My friend irl wanted me to help her get Flight but she ended up getting busy and unable to play. Since it was the last week, well of course I never had the chance for those flights, RIP.

I'm ready to see this event so other recent newbies and myself can get the full experience!
    KawaiiEvee