Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

chances of events with flight coupons soon ?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Please not a freaking Doki Doki. I don't want to fight for Silvervine fruits with a whole server and literally try to harvest few for like 30 minutes. Stop recycling events.

Greta the overlord.

Oooooo... edgy!

Cool Beans. AF.
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    If theyr'e going to bring it back, make the gathering more accessible to everyone, as someone said. That Silvervine tree HS prop sounds like a good idea. Last thing we need is some idiot accusing others of being alts, because they're too butthurt to try harder at gathering fruits.
    THICCthighssavelivesImaizumi
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Doki island / halloween with succubi and incubi? sounds pretty lewd, for both male and females.

Where do i sign up?
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 11, 2018
    Please not a freaking Doki Doki. I don't want to fight for Silvervine fruits with a whole server and literally try to harvest few for like 30 minutes. Stop recycling events.

Greta the overlord.

Oooooo... edgy!

Cool Beans. AF.

Is there anymore cool catch phrases I can teach this parrot? XD
    Sebastian
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I only want Doki Doki back for the nice scenery.

Oh also, although flight may look nice, I honestly rarely use it consistently. I'll use it to fly upward just to cancel my doll bag summons, everything else I really just use a faster pet for, but I know not everyone has access to g2g fast pets. I do know a lot of people want flight though so it wouldn't hurt to bring it back.

Also you can't fly above raids anymore, which was like, what a majority of people actually used it for.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Greta the overlord.

Oooooo... edgy!

Cool Beans. AF.

There are, just can't think of any now.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500

Raincasting...helps here. Partners are also a bonus.

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Sebastian wrote: »

Oh also, although flight may look nice, I honestly rarely use it consistently. I'll use it to fly upward just to cancel my doll bag summons, everything else I really just use a faster pet for, but I know not everyone has access to g2g fast pets. I do know a lot of people want flight though so it wouldn't hurt to bring it back.

Also you can't fly above raids anymore, which was like, what a majority of people actually used it for.

shouldn't wings let you fly and not just float? I bet that would make them more valuable.
  • SebastianSebastian

shouldn't wings let you fly and not just float? I bet that would make them more valuable.

If I could actually fly with my incubus wings spread, I'd use both a lot more.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    At least some wings in spread wings look incredible. While I'm not a fan of feather graphics on closed Holy Feather, hot DAMN that animation.
    300px-Spread_Wings_On_Yellow_Ombre_Holy_Feather_Wings.gif
  • SebastianSebastian
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    At least some wings in spread wings look incredible. While I'm not a fan of feather graphics on closed Holy Feather, hot DAMN that animation.
    300px-Spread_Wings_On_Yellow_Ombre_Holy_Feather_Wings.gif

I had a pair similar to those, and iirc the spread of those wings and the one you posted is similar, if not the same as Nuadha's, which I think is neat.

Now give us Macha's fingers.
  • GretaGreta

Greta the overlord.

Oooooo... edgy!

Cool Beans. AF.

Literally you did that yourself. You just replied the same phrase who someone else made. Kettle calling the pot black lul.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225

It's still nice to fly into raids. You can be flying in raids you just can't take off inside the actual raid zone. So you can fly over and scout if you want to drop down or not. Or just get there faster than going by pet and then having your pet desummon while you're still a decent while away from the center of the action.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I've been waiting 4 years for another chance at permanent Hot Pink Heart Wings.

PLEASE NEXON
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Vimi wrote: »
    I've been waiting 4 years for another chance at permanent Hot Pink Heart Wings.

PLEASE NEXON

I want these too ;3; Halp plox Nexun
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Greta the overlord.

Oooooo... edgy!

Cool Beans. AF.

"Bliss, I love you. Please, be my personal Elf Cow!"

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 12, 2018
    asnscorpio wrote: »

Raincasting...helps here. Partners are also a bonus.

Hey, how did that even happen? XD

Bliss, I love you. Please, be my personal Elf Cow!!!
    Oh man I'm gonna have to say this after every comment...
  • GretaGreta
    Elf... Cow???

*insert lenny face here*
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 12, 2018
    Elf... Cow???

*insert lenny face here*

Gaea got smashed again last night.
    Smash.png