Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the June Renovation Season 5 Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/92024/june-renovation-season-5-update-patch-notes-june-6th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 13th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,650
Posts: 1,593
Member
edited September 14, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 13th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg


Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

NOTE: The maintenance has been extended by 2 hours. Please see below for the updated schedule. Maintenance has been extended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.


- Time -
Thursday, September 13th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM


To address the following:

  • Weekly server upkeep.
  • End of the Re:ZERO Crossover.
  • Brace yourselves! Guild War is here.
  • Grab your rod for the new Neagh Fishing Event!
  • B-I-N-G-O! The Magical Bingo Box is back with new items!!


- The Mabinogi Team
Jazmyn

Comments

  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Posts: 348
    Member
    new fishing event think_fish.png
    wonder if there will be a catch to this one.
    IyasenuKensamaofmariJazmynImaizumiSaiGaby5011
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Posts: 7,909
    Member
    What's the catch?
    A lot of pollution items.
    JazmynVeylaineGaby5011
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Yayyy, time to afk fish again! :D
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Posts: 131
    Member
    This fishing event is sure to reel in a lot of players.
    KensamaofmariJazmynVeylaineangelswan81Gaby5011
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Posts: 7,909
    Member
    Better prepare to get on the line.
    JazmynVeylaineGaby5011
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Posts: 1,009
    Member
    Let's just hope we don't get hooked.
    VeylaineKensamaofmariGaby5011
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited September 12, 2018
    Hopefully everyone who plans to fish at least got the Anastasia 2nd title from the Re:Zero event so they can AFK fish better.

    Should be the same success boost as the Nishida and Ice Fisher titles.
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Posts: 133
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone who plans to fish at least got the Priscilla 2nd title from the Re:Zero event so they can AFK fish better.

    Should be the same success boost as the Nishida and Ice Fisher titles.

    Anastasia*
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone who plans to fish at least got the Priscilla 2nd title from the Re:Zero event so they can AFK fish better.

    Should be the same success boost as the Nishida and Ice Fisher titles.

    Anastasia*

    Whoops!
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    Can i make a suggestion?

    Could you maybe stick with ONE Maintenance Time instead of being special snowflakes and just doing non-major patches 2 hours earlier, effectively screwing people out of their Event Items because they DARED planning to get the most out of the event and ASSUMED you would stick to the 7AM Maintenances?`

    I'm honestly mad that i even got up earlier to finish off the event just to be met with the Maintenance already being underway. I feel cheated and honestly like Nexon still doesn't care the least for their playe.. wait that isn't a new discovery :^)
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Posts: 73
    Member
    Tetosan wrote: »
    non-major patches 2 hours earlier,

    Think this one has a content update though "Brace yourselves! Guild War is here.", from the announcement it looks like a perma content.

  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    downbook wrote: »
    Tetosan wrote: »
    non-major patches 2 hours earlier,

    Think this one has a content update though "Brace yourselves! Guild War is here.", from the announcement it looks like a perma content.

    The next Major Patch would be G22, maybe the second Homestead update as that includes Skill Uncaps, this is just a boring System to try make Guilds relevant.
    Also it's the second half of what we got a while ago, since it was supposed to be the same Patch as the first Homestead Update XD

    Also unless they changed it over the years since i stopped doing what i did. I'm certain the data is already on their server and in what our client downloads, they just need to flip a switch. (Then again they also gave us limited information about the system, so either it doesn't include half the stuff KR has for it or they just didn't want to make it sound like such a horrible system)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    Tetosan wrote: »
    Can i make a suggestion?

    Could you maybe stick with ONE Maintenance Time instead of being special snowflakes and just doing non-major patches 2 hours earlier, effectively screwing people out of their Event Items because they DARED planning to get the most out of the event and ASSUMED you would stick to the 7AM Maintenances?`

    I'm honestly mad that i even got up earlier to finish off the event just to be met with the Maintenance already being underway. I feel cheated and honestly like Nexon still doesn't care the least for their playe.. wait that isn't a new discovery :^)

    But... They have been doing maintenance at this time for a long time now... o-o They rarely do it on Wednesday, mostly when big updates arrive. They also announce upcoming maintenance early enough for us to notice.
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Tetosan wrote: »
    Can i make a suggestion?

    Could you maybe stick with ONE Maintenance Time instead of being special snowflakes and just doing non-major patches 2 hours earlier, effectively screwing people out of their Event Items because they DARED planning to get the most out of the event and ASSUMED you would stick to the 7AM Maintenances?`

    I'm honestly mad that i even got up earlier to finish off the event just to be met with the Maintenance already being underway. I feel cheated and honestly like Nexon still doesn't care the least for their playe.. wait that isn't a new discovery :^)

    But... They have been doing maintenance at this time for a long time now... o-o They rarely do it on Wednesday, mostly when big updates arrive. They also announce upcoming maintenance early enough for us to notice.

    The Maintenance Time usually is 6:30AM to 7:30AM, 5AM is pretty new to me :/ i got used to the change between Wednesday and Thursday but the Time was usually around 7AM
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Posts: 1,180
    Member
    Did they just start maintenance two hours early?

    They've never done that before. Well, at least not thsi year, they haven't.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    Tetosan wrote: »
    downbook wrote: »
    Tetosan wrote: »
    non-major patches 2 hours earlier,

    Think this one has a content update though "Brace yourselves! Guild War is here.", from the announcement it looks like a perma content.

    The next Major Patch would be G22, maybe the second Homestead update as that includes Skill Uncaps, this is just a boring System to try make Guilds relevant.
    Also it's the second half of what we got a while ago, since it was supposed to be the same Patch as the first Homestead Update XD

    Also unless they changed it over the years since i stopped doing what i did. I'm certain the data is already on their server and in what our client downloads, they just need to flip a switch. (Then again they also gave us limited information about the system, so either it doesn't include half the stuff KR has for it or they just didn't want to make it sound like such a horrible system)

    Got reminded this game has time related events, so if maintenance like this one got moved to later, stuff like raids will be missed.

    @Tninja multiple times actually most recent past maintenance is 2 weeks ago http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00JBb
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    downbook wrote: »
    Got reminded this game has time related events, so if maintenance like this one got moved to later, stuff like raids will be missed.

    @Tninja multiple times actually most recent past maintenance is 2 weeks ago http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00JBb

    I guess they just didn't care till 5th April
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/3/00J9k/completed-scheduled-maintenance-april-5th

    Because it's a 5 hour maintenance that started at 7AM.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Posts: 2,519
    Member
    edited September 13, 2018
    @Tetosan They also do Windows Update maintenances at 5am too.

    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JBb/completed-scheduled-maintenance-august-29th August 29th at 5am!

    Also, the event was supposed to end last week on the 6th and Nexon gave us a whole extra week for the Puck Spins and Sales.
    KingEphy
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Posts: 886
    Member
    Reading the maintenance posts are too hard for people I guess.
    Gretaangelswan81Yvin
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Posts: 2,519
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Reading the maintenance posts are too hard for people I guess.

    I even put up Event Heads-Up for this one too. =T
    GretaBronzebreak