Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MuisicQ Gatchapon

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @nevyn25 said:

also, are there standard rewards like hp/mp/sp pots and gems and such in the gach? or does it only contain the stuff listed?
    Nothing like that it seems. I haven't seen anything but what's on the list come out of any of them.
    nevyn25
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Ensemble (r4) is from this gacha? gg!
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    Spicencoco
    > The rates are not that bad to be honest. I opened 11 boxes and pulled one of the wings on my 3rd box.

you got really lucky, because I have a feeling that anything advertised has a stupidly low drop rate ( as usual )
    but alright! new gacha, and those milky way harp, piano and astrologer outfits were something I was waiting for a really long time, which is why I decided to buy a stack!

... or two.
    ... or several.
    .... or eight.

today I remembered about the existence of 'gacha's law': the more you want a certain item, the less chance you have of actually getting it. spent all my nx for several months on this, and I didn't get anything I wanted. kind of salty they put the new outfit in a new gacha again, bt alright. i've already paid the price.

save your money, don't be an idiot like me.
    it's good if you're looking for appearance scrolls / solar + morning instruments, I guess.

> astro milky boots (female)

> solar glory piano ( it's a piano... ! not milky way though mfw )
    > solar glory lyre x2
    > solar glory violin
    > solar glory cello
    > morning glory electric guitar x2
    > morning glory flute x2
    > morning glory violin x2
    > morning glory lute
    > morning glory lyre
    > morning glory cello
    > morning glory standing microphone
    > pig knife x2
    > pig table

> tiger knuckle
    > sickle rat staff
    > marinated chicken drumstick
    > magma dragon crossbow
    > angelic monkey staff

> fried chicken drumstick appearance scroll
    > toy hammer appearance scroll x2
    > luna crystal staff appearance scroll (!!)
    > tiger knuckle appearance scroll x2
    > angelic monkey staff appearance scroll
    > smiley knuckle appearance scroll

> lamelle warrior helmet
    > broken horn uniform (giant only)
    > broken horn hunter armor (human/elf)
    > broken horn hunter glove (human/elf) x3
    > broken horn hunter gloves (giant) x2
    > broken horn hunter sandles x2
    > broken horn trainee glove (human/elf) x3
    > broken horn trainee glove (giant)
    > rabbit slippers

> double life exp pot (1day) x3
    > double magic exp pot (1day)
    > double alchemy exp pot (1day) x2
    > double puppeteer exp pot (1day)
    > playing instrument potion x2
    > enduring melody pot
    > march song pot
    > battlefield overture pot x2
    > enthralling performance pot

> cherished (es) lyre x3
    > allegro chord violin, pre rank 1 x2

> magical instrument dye (#000000) x2
    > magical instrument dye (#FFD700) x4
    > magical instrument dye (#FFFFFF) x2
    > magical instrument dye (#420DAD)
    > magical instrument dye (#006611) x2
    > lorna gold box x2
    > pan goldbox
    > lorna special coin box
    > pan special coin box
    > platinum hammer of durability
    > all skill reset cap (tradeable) x2
    > 10x blue upgrade stones x3
    > 10x red upgrade stones
    Spicencoco
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 18, 2017
    I did two Eweca Orbs and got a pure black metal dye, as well as Black Angel Wings!

MusicQ Gachapon however I wasn't as lucky :(
  • PreciousWolfPreciousWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Has anyone gotten or seen a Milky Way Harp yet?
    I need to know what it looks like before I decide to try and buy it. If it looks like how I hope it does then I NEED it in my life. X3
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    @Ringabel pic of the crossbow?
  • RingabelRingabel
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    @Ringabel Can you post a pic of the magma dragon crossbow
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Not bad... Bit cartoony though. & I meant the look of the crossbow of course.
  • RingabelRingabel
    edited January 18, 2017
    @ReclusiveMage
    Just posted it earlier.
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    @Ringabel oh thanks! Didn't see that reply when I was posting, and it doesn't look that great. Looks kinda out of place if you ask me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 18, 2017
    I think the crossbow is hot garbage.

Does anyone have pics of the new angel wings? Are they all two toned?

Also the new eweca is hot garbage. I use to get lots of nifty things from it. Now all I get is fine gem powders and potent crystals. Which is useful I guess, but there was a HIGH frequency of ONLY these items.
    Helsa
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    @Gaea Nice one.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 18, 2017
    @Gaea If you are talking about the Astro Wings from the MusicQ Gacha (I'm assuming you are), the orange and purple ones, are two-toned. Can't say for the rest as I haven't seen them in-game but I'm assuming they are.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 18, 2017
    @Gaea Well, what do you expect from a Gacha they always have going that they rarely if ever take stuff out of. Seriously, it's to the point of where there is so much stuff crammed in the blasted thing, you have a 1% chance (If even that) to get something really good. I mean come on, even supermarket gacha machines have a limit, AND they rotate the prizes in those.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 18, 2017
    @Frahaleah Yeah, even back a few years ago (about 7 I think) there was a Pokemon Cellphone Charm type of Gachapon, and even with all the legendaries it contained, it was still possible to get the one you wanted. It's like Nexon doesn't even understand the concept of an actual Gachapon and the Machine. Instead they jam a coded item with a ship load of junk thinking they can get away with it without it being called a gamble machine.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 18, 2017
    Alright upon careful research, I have decided I am not investing in the MusicQ gacha. Yeah everything is pretty, but nothing in there fits my character.

I mean I will probably collect all the morning glory instruments because I have the morning glory piano. But that will be easy because everyone is selling the morning glory stuff cheap. Sorry Nexon. -shrugs-

OH BTW

http://i.imgur.com/eygHnpR.jpg

Yeah...no Nexon. It looks cool and the effects are fancy. But if I have to spend real money or a good lump sum of my gold to get it and eventually it will poof. No.

Having trouble finding the morning glory guitar tho. Has anyone seen it? >_>;

Nevermind, collection complete.
    Helsa
  • PreciousWolfPreciousWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    So I went ahead and bought the Milky Way Harp! Looks lovely but I was hoping for a swan or a hummingbird on it, I may like my Laighlinne Harp more though. X3

http://imgur.com/GMe51Oa

Boyfriend had to take the screenshot because for some reason 9/10 times Mabi wont let me take screenshots and no one seems to know how to fix the problem or even what it is.... >_>
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @PreciousWolf How do you run the client?
    Helsa
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @Gaea all spell books have that in their description. Even in the wiki they are listed as irreparable. But yet they have those quills that have a 50% chance to repair them fully or remove a max durability point if it fails.