Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the fishing event...

EremiyahEremiyah
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited September 13, 2018 in General Chat
Erm.... why is the bait 100k?

Comments

• ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Probably because we just had an event that gave out so many gold checks it was ridiculous.
    Vimi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Let the gold sinks begin!
    JiantoBronzebreakRadiant DawnVimiTheNyanCat
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nexon playing Wall Street like pros.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The bait is seriously 100k? Oh my god. I'm not spending 100k on bait. I've pretty much spent most of the checks from the Puck Spin event on repairs anyway. -_-
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited September 13, 2018
    100k for bait is just silly. why so expensive? maybe long term endgame players can afford that but what about new players that are just joining? looks like this is just the rich players Neagh fishing club event. 20k or slightly less would be more then enough of a price for players to fish 100k is just nexon gutting the players just like we gut the fish.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 13, 2018
    I think maybe it's because Korean devs don't understand that our economy isn't near as nuts as super-populated KR.... possibly the same reason why extra GM missions are 300k each. they don't really tweak stuff for us. luckily we did just get a lot of checks from puck spins, and if you get extra wig from the boxes you can sell that for a few days worth of bait maybe.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    prob a bot measure. Tho 100k is like pocket change 2 me so tbh I don't mind.
    Bronzebreakkapapa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's just 100k lmaooo. One or two SW HM or Elite runs and you already have like friggin 100k and maybe even more if Elite.
    They probably made them such price to avoid bigger alt abuse and such.
    If you can afford an item that cost 5m and more then surely you can afford this. Smh.
    Radiant Dawnkapapa
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I'm more annoyed that the event currency are 2x2 letters.

As if we're not eating enough inventory thanks.
    BronzebreakImaizumiRadiant DawnVimi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    It's just 100k lmaooo. One or two SW HM or Elite runs and you already have like friggin 100k and maybe even more if Elite.
    If you can afford an item that cost 5m and more then surely you can afford this. Smh.

The amount of people complaining about 100k really makes me think. I can see why the average forum goer thinks 10m for an item is impossible.

Guess I've spent around 80m on the easy part of erg and I'm a god now. lul.
    TNinja wrote: »

you have too much junk if you can't spare like 20 tiles of your inv for this event. You know bags weren't a thing at one point, neither was the ME tab and people still managed.
    Bronzebreak
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

The amount of people complaining about 100k really makes me think. I can see why the average forum goer thinks 10m for an item is impossible.

Guess I've spent around 80m on the easy part of erg and I'm a god now. lul.

you have too much junk if you can't spare like 20 tiles of your inv for this event. You know bags weren't a thing at one point, neither was the ME tab and people still managed.

Lots of unopened reward boxes from event, and opening them risks cluttering the inventory even more.

I'm pressured. :v
    Bronzebreak
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    100k is pocket change.
    BronzebreakForeRunia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    Anyone Know what time quest reset for next day
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited September 14, 2018
    So dumb that it's 100k when a large gold pouch can only hold 50k.

That's probably why the top prize is a huge black bag to put into your inventory.
  • GretaGreta
    jjeremy wrote: »

What gold pouch has to do with fishing event though?
  • JJJJ
    Does Tibby sell different stuff on different days? Or can we only spend the letters on exp fruit? It'd be lame if we can only buy exp fruit...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

So you're gonna tell me you only have 1 gold pouch in your inventory?
    GretaRadiant DawnTheNyanCatBronzebreak
  • GretaGreta
    Does Tibby sell different stuff on different days? Or can we only spend the letters on exp fruit? It'd be lame if we can only buy exp fruit...

How exp fruit is lame???
  • JJJJ
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

So you're gonna tell me you only have 1 gold pouch in your inventory?

I have a few on my main, but newer character/players probably only have one. Before you get lots of bags it's hard to have space for Puck Game Board, Magic Orb, RE:Zero game board ticket boxes, OX tickets, Tibby Letters, Jacca Letters, Tibby Glass Jars and many gold pouches on top of that.

How exp fruit is lame???

I'd rather have something I can keep than something temporary like exp boosts. I guess a lot of people like exp, I shouldn't have been so quick to lambel it lame. I'm sorry :(