Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the fishing event...

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 14, 2018
    well it's day 2 now and fruit is still there so it either changes weekly or it's gonna be fruit the entire time. At least the fruit is sellable and in Mari a 500% fruit sells for up to 700k so a 300% fruit can sell and pay for a good 3-5 day worth of bait :D there ya go!!
    GretaTHICCthighssaveliveskapapa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »
    well it's day 2 now and fruit is still there so it either changes weekly or it's gonna be fruit the entire time. At least the fruit is sellable and in Mari a 500% fruit sells for up to 700k so a 300% fruit can sell and pay for a good 3-5 day worth of bait :D there ya go!!

^^^ This. Use your brains people, not mouths. Go and make money.
    THICCthighssaveliveskapapa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I don't mind, as long as we have welfare bait as well. This discourages all day fishing, but makes it an option.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Greta wrote: »

^^^ This. Use your brains people, not mouths. Go and make money.

giphy.gif
    GretaLadameRadiant DawnVimiTheNyanCatSheenaBronzebreak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I have a feeling that the exp fruit is the reason the bait is so expensive. As far as I can tell, there aren't any limits to how many Tibby (is that her name?) letters you can turn in.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    100k is pocket change.

This. Yall are just a bunch of weak wallflowers.

Are you offering to give out 100k to those who can't afford it? Omg that is so kind of you! :)
    So many newer people can participate now!
    Sebastian
    Sherri wrote: »
    100k is pocket change.

Are you offering to give out 100k to those who can't afford it? Omg that is so kind of you! :)

They can still participate. They can get 150 bait a day for free. One must talk to Tibby after the daily reset.
    kapapa
  • ArjuneArjune
    They can still participate. They can get 150 bait a day for free. One must talk to Tibby after the daily reset.

I didn't even have to talk to Tibby :P I just logged in today and 100 bait was shoved in my face
    BlissfulkillSherrikapapa
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    100k is pocket change.

So what's everyone complaining about...?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
    WolfandWolf
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    100k is pocket change.

So what's everyone complaining about...?

I believe they are under the impression that to receive more bait after the first day they have to pay 100k per 100 batch, unaware of the free daily baits as well.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    If you can't afford to casually spend 100k on bait you should probably play the game instead of afk fishing.

Seriously, if someone is really new to the game you're better off holding off on the event until you can invest 100k on bait. It's not like the event won't pay you back either, you can get items to sell for much more than 100k. (At least on Mari)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Everyone that said it's easy to make 100k, I agree with everyone. Get off your butt and do some SMs.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

Can't wait to see what the prices will bottom out to when people start to undercut each other with a flooded market.

Better sell ASAP!
    Radiant Dawn
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Is there something special about the Equipment Appearance Recovery Scroll? Because, as far as I can tell, it's just the same as the one NPCs sell in their shops. Yet I've been seeing people charging 100K for them.
    Is there something special about the Equipment Appearance Recovery Scroll? Because, as far as I can tell, it's just the same as the one NPCs sell in their shops. Yet I've been seeing people charging 100K for them.

They likely don't know it exists in the Weapon NPC's shops. :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • ArjuneArjune
    exp fruit is always in demand so even if people undercut each other some rich person with a hoard of rb pots saved up will buy them out :P I don't think the prices will tank as much as you think. you can only buy like 1 of the 300% a day from Tibby unless you just happen to get a butt ton of letters
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Kensamaofmari