Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does the hourly prize for master plan repeats?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    knowing my luck they WILL be removed -_- when I save some up
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Do we get to choose if we want female or male outfit for defender of justice or do we get them both?
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    @ReclusiveMage - It's probably based off the gender you are for your rebirth.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 18, 2017
    What's Defender of Justice? o3o
    EDIT: Oh it's outfit. Meh...
    Helsa
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Can anyone confirm whether the skill training seal is bank tradeable or not? I don't want to waste hours on alt if it it's not o3o
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    edited January 18, 2017
    ShouK
    ShouK said:

Can anyone confirm whether the skill training seal is bank tradeable or not? I don't want to waste hours on alt if it it's not o3o
    yes, just transfer seal from my elf to my human.
    edit: so does that mean I can get coupon and stuff on my alts to? Wonder if the coupon can be exchanged in bank to.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Combining the 3 Incomplete rebirth Pots Makes a timed 12 hr Rebirth potion ............ what a waste of my time :(
  • ArjuneArjune
    then just don't combine the 3 next time. keep them in stacks of 2 in your bank
    SugarAngel
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    @Arjune - You are right, however, you can't put them in the bank. Just keep in mind to have a stack of 2 at most everyone.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited January 18, 2017
    not being able to put them in bank kills my plan a bit. I really was hoping to get more rb pots for my main. I don't need ap but I want to increase his total level because the stats of the upcoming ladeca/eweca skills are supposed to be based on current and total levels

at least I can still get training seals and other helpful things from it :)