Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the fishing event...

Comments

• YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    I'm not bothered by the price but the location. The fishing system can already be abit annoying trying to throw your rod in the water BUT THEY CHOSE FOR US TO FISH HERE WHERE ITS A NIGHTMARE to click on the lake? Alright Nexon, maybe playtest your events beforehand for once.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Gaea wrote:
    Stay home period.
    Couldn't see period.
    iPv9vEw.gif'd

......huh? Do I seriously have to quote what I'm responding to every time even if it's only a few posts up? I was responding to this
    Sai wrote: »
    Can't wait to see what the prices will bottom out to when people start to undercut each other with a flooded market.

Better sell ASAP!

not the one you quoted
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    the rich man still dropping golds to this day since g2. If ya too lazy that's another source.
    JazmynRadiant DawnKensamaofmariBronzebreakkapapaSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Rhey wrote: »
    the rich man still dropping golds to this day since g2. If ya too lazy that's another source.

I'd like someone to do the math on how much money that guy must have lost over the decade by now.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    TNinja wrote: »

I'd like someone to do the math on how much money that guy must have lost over the decade by now.

He drops in variables of 1-3 gold so...it's gunna be harder than it looks to calc accurately.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited September 15, 2018
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    I'm not bothered by the price but the location. The fishing system can already be abit annoying trying to throw your rod in the water BUT THEY CHOSE FOR US TO FISH HERE WHERE ITS A NIGHTMARE to click on the lake? Alright Nexon, maybe playtest your events beforehand for once.

The easiest way is to have the camara face your character in a slope overhead view.
    xfD7zKe.jpg
    WolfandWolfYaranaikaJazmynCrimsọnMirralChanLeineiSherri
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    They give u more then enough bait to finish the event quests for free. If ur a new player, u should probably be spending ur time doing other things before u spend every minute logged on fishing endlessly anyways. I already have enough letters for the quest turn ins for more then half the event and I havnt spent any gold on more bait.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Sai wrote: »
    Yaranaika wrote: »

The easiest way is to have the camara face your character in a slope overhead view.
    xfD7zKe.jpg

That is disgustingly helpful holy hell thank you lol
    Jazmyn
  • meleseanmelesean
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    tbh i wish the bait charges 1m according to the current overprice market.
  • TNinjaTNinja

He drops in variables of 1-3 gold so...it's gunna be harder than it looks to calc accurately.

Then we can assume you get average 2 coins per drop. And he drops like. Once a minute?
    2 coins times 60 minutes, times 24, then times a year. Times 10 years.

Maybe.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Then we can assume you get average 2 coins per drop. And he drops like. Once a minute?

Maybe.

Assuming there is always someone near him, because he only drops if someone is near him.
    And then calculate that on each server, 7 channels per server.
  • kapapakapapa
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Isn't 100k easily make, u still get free baits every day don't u? u want extra and u pay for that, nothing wrong
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    dorinna wrote: »
    Anyone Know what time quest reset for next day

I'm assuming it's 7am pst/10am. I logged on again after midnight (which is another reset time, but not for this event) and it didn't give me the quest.
  • TNinjaTNinja

Maybe.

Assuming there is always someone near him, because he only drops if someone is near him.
    And then calculate that on each server, 7 channels per server.

Maybe that's why bag puppets aren't infinite summons. :v
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I balked at that 100k price too, but honestly it feels like a non issue. Why?

You get free bait every day. You get even MORE free bait when turning in 10 Letters to Jacca every day too. So on the free bait alone (in addition to the Fishing titles you'd have been a fool not to get by now), you should find yourself with MORE than enough bottles/letters to spare.