Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Carasek's Bag from event boxes

Comments

• MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I have opened about 1000 normal and special boxes and have had no luck this event hates me :(
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    MirralChan wrote: »
    I have opened about 1000 normal and special boxes and have had no luck this event hates me :(

This is impossible, unless you don't sleep at all. With an average of 25 tickets per game and 19 days having passed you could have 11400 tickets, or 1140 normal boxes. With 456 boxes from games played assuming you didn't fail once. Even if you were super dedicated to this and got 14 games a day done you'd get 266 normal boxes from finishing the quiz, and be left with 6650 tickets, or a grand total of 931. Not counting special boxes at all here.
    JazmynVimiSebastianSherriRadiant DawnJianto
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited September 17, 2018
    Edit: Ignore me I'm dumb
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

This is impossible, unless you don't sleep at all. With an average of 25 tickets per game and 19 days having passed you could have 11400 tickets, or 1140 normal boxes. With 456 boxes from games played assuming you didn't fail once. Even if you were super dedicated to this and got 14 games a day done you'd get 266 normal boxes from finishing the quiz, and be left with 6650 tickets, or a grand total of 931. Not counting special boxes at all here.

they could be using an alt on another computer like I have... but even then I haven;t gotten near that many because I don't make it to every quiz. my alt has gotten about 3000 tickets total and my main has gotten about the same. it's possible they used 3 alts but then that would be hard to manage unless they had all 3 computers next to each other, or used 'questionable' methods
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    its hard not to over think it when you make over 1500 coupons worth of attempting.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Arjune wrote: »

they could be using an alt on another computer like I have... but even then I haven;t gotten near that many because I don't make it to every quiz. my alt has gotten about 3000 tickets total and my main has gotten about the same. it's possible they used 3 alts but then that would be hard to manage unless they had all 3 computers next to each other, or used 'questionable' methods

Maybe they glitch the system and have their Doppelgangers participate with them? :th0nking:
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »

I love how people are A-OK about using alts in events like this, but the second someone uses an alt to get a bone dragon people lose it.
    Radiant Dawn
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited September 17, 2018
    I been using an alt on my laptop + my main desktop not 1000 special boxes exactly i over exaggerated i mostly gambled on normals sorry for the confusion but i have been gambling on boxes every day and have not gotten anything soo..... Also quite shocked at all the people jumping on this to be mean :(
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I love how people are A-OK about using alts in events like this, but the second someone uses an alt to get a bone dragon people lose it.

Its when people have 10 characters sitting at once that bothers people. Not logging in and out of alts between one or two computers.

I got another bag today. :o And a perm puck from the re-zero boxes.... my lucks gonna run out soon... D; (Yes, all on one character.)
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Its when people have 10 characters sitting at once that bothers people. Not logging in and out of alts between one or two computers.

I got another bag today. :o And a perm puck from the re-zero boxes.... my lucks gonna run out soon... D; (Yes, all on one character.)

Congrats on the bag!
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Ladame wrote: »

Congrats on the bag![/quote]

Thanks! This one was just from a normal box; while the other was the normal box from the end of the game.
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    people said that they got the bag from this event is a lie, they just a bunch of weird fan that supports Mabinogi no matter what unfair situation that is. post your picture here to prove you really have the bag!!!!!!
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I have a 1x1 inventory spot left in my main inventory. This is where I would put my carasek bag, IF I HAD ONE.

But really, congrats everyone who got one, I know a few people who got a few. Them lucky buggers. I suppose I will just wait for the next one!
    Jianto
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    CDMaril wrote: »
    people said that they got the bag from this event is a lie, they just a bunch of weird fan that supports Mabinogi no matter what unfair situation that is. post your picture here to prove you really have the bag!!!!!!

e9d.jpg
    HellkaizerJiantoLadameSherriJazmyn