Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild War is coming!

Comments

• AmeliaAmelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    When creating a guild, is it require for the guild leader to have VIP/premium service or has that been lifted?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Amelia Yes, unfortunately service is required. The cash shop offers a 1 day of either service if you wanted to try that if you can't purchase the full 30 day service. Then just meet your 5 guild member requirement for the event an create your guild title before the 1 day expires. This should still hopefully work since a friend did this during one of the past guild title events.
    AmeliaSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 9, 2018
    Great content for EU playerbase for sure.

"Tir Chonaill's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Saturday 5pm PDT and Dunbarton's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Sunday at 5pm PDT."

Good luck waiting for these tournaments to happen at like veeeeery late night. Lol.
    Callanthe
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Greta wrote: »

"Tir Chonaill's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Saturday 5pm PDT and Dunbarton's Guardian Guild Tournament takes place Sunday at 5pm PDT."

Good luck waiting for these tournaments to happen at like veeeeery late night. Lol.

This region is NA. There is no reason for Nexon to adjust our timezone to fit the needs of EU players. It is not our fault for the failure on EU's part for shutting down their servers. EU players had the choice of either quitting or moving here and playing with the NA timezone. Deal with it.
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 10, 2018
    Pan wrote: »

This region is NA. There is no reason for Nexon to adjust our timezone to fit the needs of EU players. It is not our fault for the failure on EU's part for shutting down their servers. EU players had the choice of either quitting or moving here and playing with the NA timezone. Deal with it.

When i decided to play Mabinogi, i just played it and learned that there was EU server long ago. It's unfortunate that it didn't stay anymore, but if you remove the IP block and let in EU players into NA game, then maybe you should try and make things possible for BOTH regions. Take a look how BnS works at that. Deal with it.
  • PanPan

When i decided to play Mabinogi, i just played it and learned that there was EU server long ago. It's unfortunate that it didn't stay anymore, but if you remove the IP block and let in EU players into NA game, then maybe you should try and make things possible for BOTH regions. Take a look how BnS works at that. Deal with it.

There is nothing for me to deal with because I am not affected by this timezone. This is not my problem.
  • GretaGreta

There is nothing for me to deal with because I am not affected by this timezone. This is not my problem.

Yes.
  • PanPan
    edited September 10, 2018

Yes.

Yesn't.
  • GretaGreta

Yes.

Yesn't.

Okdn't
    Pan
  • PanPan

Yes.

Yesn't.

Okdn't

n't.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Can we use the guild title before the end of the event, just not keep it until we recruit 5 members?
    TheDumbOne
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Soooo.... since the event is almost coming to a close.... can anyone confirm that alts on the same account as the guild leader count towards the member recruitment needed for the title?
    Sherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Neyheshi wrote: »
    Soooo.... since the event is almost coming to a close.... can anyone confirm that alts on the same account as the guild leader count towards the member recruitment needed for the title?

Will confirm day after event ends!
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I personally don't care about the Guild War stuff and I certainly understand the pragmatic reasoning but you can't say Nexon shouldn't care about EU and Oceania players when they themselves claim to be "committed to servicing Mabinogi for North America, Europe, and Oceania regions". That commitment is exactly the reason to look for solutions (or at least appear to do so).
    GretaBronzebreak