Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black bag

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Mizuko wrote: »
    I wound up getting this instead. I usually leave the game on, so I can focus on important work stuff.

QYefRL8.jpg

Now mail that to me please and thank you.
    offwithyourheads
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I wound up getting this instead. I usually leave the game on, so I can focus on important work stuff.

QYefRL8.jpg

Awesome. That's what I'd like to get honestly lol
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315

QYefRL8.jpg

Not AS great as a Black Bag (unless you already have one), but it gives you up to 10 free slots on any item bags.
    You may also be able to use it on merchant bags, increasing your sales area and actually giving you 11 free slots if you use it on any of the 11x11 bags.

True, but Nexon might pull a 12x12 bag in the future. I apply it to my Star Bag.
    BronzebreakTHICCthighssavelivesSherriImaizumi
  • MaiaMaia
    That's what I would've done too. Good call lol
  • kapapakapapa
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I opened less than 300 bottles and I got it :P
    just rng thing
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Update : 1386 Jars in so far <still nothing>

In other news : The Tarlach server just sold it's first Black bag coupon on the AH for 35m
    28a7xug.png
    Bronzebreak
  • MaiaMaia
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Update : 1386 Jars in so far <still nothing>

In other news : The Tarlach server just sold it's first Black bag coupon on the AH for 35m
    28a7xug.png

A guildie of mine got one but other than that, I haven't seen any. None have been on Auction House on Ruairi lol
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    All I managed to get from the random items were the Autumn Wig (F)...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Oof now I'm salty...

I made a few W22 fishing rods for my alt and friends, had enough mats for 4 more and sold them on the auction house for 100k each.

Someone bought them and flipped the price to 800k each.

I made 20 more and I'm selling them for 500k each on two different characters. I'm thinking of changing the price to 250k though.

Don't flip my fishing rods.
    Bronzebreak
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I didn't open any jars yesterday, so I had over 300 to open all at once today. RIP my inventory, and of course not a single good reward!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

QYefRL8.jpg

HOLD UP.

Does it increast vertical row, or horizontal row.

This is important.
  • MaiaMaia
    edited September 24, 2018
    Horizontal. A row is horizontal and a column is vertical. Just think of columns on a building and how you hold an oar when you row a boat.
    BronzebreakTHICCthighssavelivesRadiant DawnSherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Black Bag is a myth.
    pawcalypseSherri
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Based on what I've seen, possibly 1 in 10,000 chance. You'd be lucky to get it during this event even using max baits.
    Jianto
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    The only good thing I've gotten so far is the Autumn Wig (F)
    pawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Maia wrote: »
    Horizontal. A row is horizontal and a column is vertical. Just think of columns on a building and how you hold an oar when you row a boat.

You can remember it by how it is
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    How many extra spaces would the drawstring pouch add to an unbroken heart bag?
    Bronzebreak
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    jjeremy wrote: »

Test it out and post your findings here C:
    Bronzebreak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The best thing I've gotten was an Autumn Wig (M), not even my bloody gender -_- smh
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited September 29, 2018
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

Test it out and post your findings here C:

It adds a full line under the heart. That's +12 spaces. So from 106 to 118. Still not as much space as a regular 11x11 which gives 121 spaces.
    BronzebreakTHICCthighssavelives