Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alchemy Crafting (Revamped Mana Crystallization)

THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
edited September 20, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Change: Mana Crystallization can crystallize almost all magic spells (Bolts, Intermediate, Advanced with limits) using arat crystals as a medium.

Alchemy Crafting uses magic spell crystals to make useful tools for non-magic users:

Mines of different types, made from Trigger Mechanism (Hillwen Engineering) and Magic Spell Crystals. Anyone can use them, but they require a tiny bit of MP to prime.
- Fireball Mine
- Ice Mine
- Thunder Mine
- Wind Gust Mine

Arrows with small but useful payloads. Anyone that can use bows can use these, again they require a tiny bit of magic to prime.
- Arrow that creates a single Barrier Spike on impact with ground. Uses Barrier Spike crystal.
- Brightly burning arrow for use as flare. Uses Firebolt crystal, Lightning Bolt crystal, and Zinc.
- Obvious Fire Arrow and Ice Arrow.

Other things are possible: Crude Grenades, Hand Bombs, Arat Goggles, Mini-Golem in a can, Hydras in a pot for homesteads. I'll be back to fill out this suggestion.
Bronzebreak

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    All of these are great. Some extra ideas;

Alchemical Oil; Use it with a cylinder and spew it on the ground, then set it on fire. Made with cooking oil/honey and an earth gem.
    Elemental Golem Crystals; Water = Ice (Slows enemies), Earth = Steel (Stronger defensively), Wind = Electricity (Ranged electricity spells.), Fire = Magma (High damage.)

Also, can we craft our own fireworks with this?
    Gunpowder's easy to make, just combine that with paper and another object to get a design and boom; Fireworks.
    THICCthighssavelives