Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wing and Wig Slot idea.

Comments

• TakunshoTakunsho
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Yeah, I was thinking it would be style tab only so we wouldn't run into that issue. I'm perfectly willing for that to be style tab, gives more reason for people to buy the style tab if they don't already.
  • TakunshoTakunsho
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Another thread mentioned the possibility of making Wigs a hairstyle coupon, but I would think it would be easier to just give it its own slot as well.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    A wig slot would kind of defeat the purpose of changing your hair. Wigs would end up more expensive as compared to hair coupons.

Facewear(glasses,masks) and headwear (hats,helmets,ears) should be separate I would think. Wings and cloaks being separate would be nice as well. Both of these changes should just be in the style tab though since changing the equipment layout with make things super complicated