Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Excited for the Halloween Gacha?

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in General Chat
Every year, there's two gachas that never fail to make me happy: the Halloween Gacha, and the Christmas Gacha. But do you think the Halloween Gacha will deliver this year? Or will it be a huge disappointment? I'm hoping for accessories, nice clothes, and something new.

Comments

• TropaTropa
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Would be nice if we got an alchemy version of the "Eerie" and "Spooky" enchants.
    Bronzebreakkapapa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 23, 2018
    Nope. I never buy gacha, but I hope they bring out some Halloween Shopping Bags!
    Hey, I can dream :'c

EDIT: The only gacha I'd be good with would be a return of the Ear-y Tails Gachapon so we can get some more tails in the market. I've been looking for a Plushie Alligator Tail on Mari for months now. One popped up recently but for a whopping 50m since there hasn't been tails in a gacha in so long. -_-
    KrissyPootelJazmynkapapaJianto
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    The past few years have been disappointments so here's hoping some more creepy haunted stuff gets released
    Faithrend
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    idk about other people but last years halloween gacha was a 1.5k NX summoning urn ( waaaay cheaper than normal ones ) and gave out potent shadow crystals, any gachas with shadow crystals is a win in my book.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/17/00J7S/monster-summoning-loot-o-lantern
    SherriFroglord
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Veylaine wrote: »
    idk about other people but last years halloween gacha was a 1.5k NX summoning urn ( waaaay cheaper than normal ones ) and gave out potent shadow crystals, any gachas with shadow crystals is a win in my book.

It's not in my books. Everyone constantly goes on about inflation then supports actual inflation. Same with events that give gold. Refined are nice but potents are not.
    VeylaineBronzebreakBlissfulkill
  • TamboonTamboon
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Veylaine wrote: »

It's not in my books. Everyone constantly goes on about inflation then supports actual inflation. Same with events that give gold. Refined are nice but potents are not.

The inflation is not that bad. Even with more releases of potent crystals inflation has remained sustainable over the last few years, being mostly a f2p (only buy pets).

In fact most things that have risen in price are true limited sales like crossover items or things that were hit by some kind of creep , such as ruptured metals or ancient gold crystals none the less by the very nature of sudden creeping demands it was not only just inflation that caused a sudden rise.

Things like gacha overflow have allowed for items that were once “meta” to be more attainable by cheaper purchase , noobs who have purchased gachas that give potente have a nice leg up to get good starter items such Merlins bdk sword or bow for a mere fraction of what the used to be when first released. Keep in mind that items like this not only not rise in price but went down, for the most part you only see either the latest and/or rarest fashion items to be overtly priced. Conversely it’s only the absolute best weapons that are the most overily priced while old or inferior gear has sunk in price through this albeit mild inflation.

Finally mabi has had way worse inflation during the gold duping days, when holy water was hilariously 200k or more a stack, and we’re still here, so even if the inflation was as bad to not be considered a win, it would still not be a huge problem that could kill the game. Inflation is not always a bad thing if you consider the grand scheme of things, just depends if the economy can catch up with it is all, nd mabi has certainly proven that. One last thing to consider if you ever stalk kr mabi utube or twitch you’ll notice they have much worse inflation on certain items just like us but you know like inflated more. @Blankeye wings here are tremendously cheaper aren’t they? But yes NA right now simply doesn’t have the demand to make inflation much of a problem besides a few niche elite items.
    VeylaineSherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Re-release of creepy/haunted/eerie/spooky/fierce/allegro accessories please!
    Maia
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I assume this year's Halloween Gacha will include the outfit we skipped last year, the Scarlet Vampire sets, and the corresponding wings.
    I personally hope we get whatever this year's new outfit is too, and that the Halloween enchants get re-released.

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885957
    KrissyPootel
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I hope the new outfits are in Outfit Bags. =D
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    as long as the drop rates for te halloween gacha are the same as previous years, then yes. though I wouldn't say no to outfit bags as well
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I look forward to hearing the pitter patter of giant squeaking pumpkin/skull heads in town again
    SherriXiokun
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I stopped dealing with gachas.

Fire Emblem has autonomus claim on my wallet now.
    SebastianSamuruu
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You know what would be a cool Halloween sale? Zombie Pets and Vampire Partners.
    MhaolLadameVeylaineSherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I loved that last year's halloween gacha was a monster summoning urn, but I was disappointed because creepy/haunted enchants weren't in there :0 it was pretty good though. Christmas is usually good too
  • KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    Excited for Halloween Gacha?

YES!!
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited September 26, 2018
    I'm kind of on the fence with having more insanely powerful enchants come back; a pair of Creepy/Haunted/Eerie/Spooky Accessories is more powerful than having an entire set of other gear enchanted. That being said, Accs seem to be near-worthless as far as reforges go (save for some in my opinion, like Attack Speed and Shieldless Charge) compared to the regular gear, so I get that there's a trade-off.
    So long as there isn't any way to 'free' repair accessories like you can with x9 repair cost weapons (I haven't really looked into this at all, dunno if there is) I suppose they're more-or-less balanced(?)
    Sherri
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    NO MORE GACHA such a greedy company
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Animemabi wrote: »
    NO MORE GACHA such a greedy company

N7OJVxB.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Companies that are not greedy are doomed to fail.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 26, 2018
    Tbh the only gacha I'm looking forward to is hopefully, the return of Ear-y Tails Gachapon

I also wanna say uhh everyone complained about the Creepy/Haunted/Eerie/Spooky Enchants and now you want them back..? o3o

bcf.png
    SebastianBronzebreak