Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon launcher

AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
in Technical Support
After this mini update (just some minutes ago) the nexon launcher just loops in "loading Nexon Launcher" screen and resets itself again and again in a loop.13c3c80763.png 2, 3 minutes after that this appear.
-Reinstall results in the same error.
-Restarting PC do not works.
-Keeps restarting even with the error screens.

Comments

• lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Got similar problems here. but said " Could not find 'C:/New' "
    No idea what its meaning
  • zoks14zoks14
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Mine is just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting computer, reinstalling launcher, and if i close it and try to reopen it the loading screen starts to flash but never opens.
  • zoks14zoks14
    also in the nexon_updated_debug notes i do see these errors

2018-09-21 05:24:28,865:WARNING: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Nexon\\Nexon Launcher\\patch\\10000.manifest.hash'
    2018-09-21 05:24:33,694:WARNING: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Nexon\\Nexon Launcher\\patch\\10000.manifest.hash'
    2018-09-21 05:24:41,559:WARNING: Retrying (3 attempts remain) after connection broken by 'BadStatusLine("''",)': /Game/nxl/patch/10000/84/843fc5e34455c6c9b53363ce20c3c43fc28f9a75
    2018-09-21 05:31:18,055:ERROR: unknown encoding: utf-16-le
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "nexon_launcher.py", line 214, in install_registry
    LookupError: unknown encoding: utf-16-le
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    I also got that 'endless loop' of the launcher repeatedly appearing and disappearing in the process list (Win7), restarted, and now I get as far as the game screen, which loads white... and then disappears also.

Btw, the launcher screen is also very strange. The news displayed is out of date:
    klTPBtr.jpg

My alt account was able to log in fine just a few hours ago, before the update.
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050

TsunohDA wrote: »
    I also got that 'endless loop' of the launcher repeatedly appearing and disappearing in the process list (Win7), restarted, and now I get as far as the game screen, which loads white... and then disappears also.

Btw, the launcher screen is also very strange. The news displayed is out of date:
    klTPBtr.jpg

My alt account was able to log in fine just a few hours ago, before the update.

Yes, I have the same problem, some friends reported issues too after that mini update.
    7ac3e5a904.gif
  • zoks14zoks14
    so I was finally able to go on.. I turned off my Norton firewall just in case that was why it was having trouble and tried again and looked like it updated another mini patch now it seems to work fine.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited September 24, 2018
    Is the OP still having this issue?

Have you tried repairing the installation? Might be what Zoks was talking about and allowing it through the security you have on your computers. A lot of times the antivirus like Norton will block the application.
  • NyaakiNyaaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    same. but my nexon can open but ! can't start game :T
    Sickmind
  • TessikaTessika
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    Yes... I confirm it too.. Mini Update shot the Launcher!
  • SickmindSickmind
    Nyaaki wrote: »
    same. but my nexon can open but ! can't start game :T

Same here. When I click play nexon launcher just shuts down and when i reopen it it tells me my session has expired and wants me to log in again.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Try going into Mabinogi through the Steam account