Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Upcoming Changes to Exchange Rates for NX Purchase

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 24, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
We have been reviewing the current exchange rates offered when purchasing NX on the Nexon website. Beginning on Thursday, September 27, the exchange rates will be updated to better reflect the current exchange rates on the market. This will only affect players purchasing NX with EUR or GBP. Please see the summary below.

SPxnLva.png

These changes will take effect on Thursday, September 27 at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM UTC).

If you have questions about NX or in-game purchases you have made prior to the new exchange rates, please contact Customer Support.
JazmynKensamaofmariDANIartsGretaMizukiHayama

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Today USD is trading at 1.17/EUR and 1.31/GBP.
    Holding that there are no big changes to the exchange rates for the rest of the year (with the current events of the world, it's hard to predict)
    For the GBP. its trading level is close to a median for the past 2 years, but much lower from the entirety of trading records.

The EUR is trading just above the median from the past 5 years and at a good level for the past 2-3 years and a little higher from the median all time trading levels. It's a fair rate.

Things can really change if the USD continues to strengthen with more potential rate hikes and if ongoing Brexit negotiations and other EU issues can destabilize the currency trading. But these are for future speculation.

In my opinion, this is currently a fair new rate for our European friends.
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh my god, Thank you! More NX now! :D
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hm, sounds pretty pointless for people who pays with Pre-Paid cards.

Because, you know. Some NX features are restricted to only Pre-Paid NX.
    Greta
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    There are better ways to obtain NX than shelling out your actual credit card. The black market is one of the best things about Mabinogi.
  • StratosnixStratosnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited September 25, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh my god, Thank you! More NX now! :D
    Um just to clarify things out , Those aren't the current rates of NX right now and the new ones shown are actually a decrease

As you can see here:
    https://gyazo.com/3d1b15bedf9b699504164f0e1f4d04e2

So if you could please kindly fix the current rates for GBP on the spreadsheet Nexon o;
    AlalaroseTwelie
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    https://puu.sh/BATYy/fdbe15796a.png thats acurate zain, we are losing out 500nx per £5 with the changes. dont make it look so missleading like we are gaining something. because we arnt.
    StratosnixTwelie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    R.I.P.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P.

Brexit?