Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

It was long

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,485
    did someone quote this yet?
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Did you ever wonder what it would be like to face your problems? To not be able to block your problems? Like real life? Yes of course. Those are sarcastic questions. Very sarcastic, questions, but I often do wonder how some of the folks who live here (and other places online) have made it so far along. Not so much the quiet controlled folks as much as those who constantly bicker and yammer for trivial changes.
    PromesteinGretaJulieMiuna
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,015
    edited September 25, 2018
    Yeah. I was trying to make the troll go away. ~ I'm not in the wrong here Sponge Baby.

Ask around. -- I'm sure someone has a screenshot of the picture and post I made.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Yeah. I was trying to make the troll go away. ~ I'm not in the wrong here Sponge Baby.

giphy.gif
    Bronzebreak
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Promestein - I'm sure you have trolls to feed on your bridge. ~
    This was a civil discussion 'til you got here (that should be a ban).
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    @Promestein - I'm sure you have trolls to feed on your bridge. ~
    This was a civil discussion 'til you got here (that should be a ban).

Things were stale til I got here. I made this great.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    You made a fool of yourself, and the troll who sent you. ~ You weren't expecting people to have seen the post I was talking about, not to mention the cache records on Google. ~ Deleted isn't gone forever. ~ I shat on William and it was deleted. I got a warning for it. ~ He mistook what I said in this thread as a claim of power bestowed on himself (that's how stuck up his nose his ego is). ~ -- .. Have a nice day .. ~ Troll.
    Promestein
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    All I'm going too say in this is, everyone should've said things differently, that includes you Hardmuscle.
    It shouldn't have escalated too this point, and like I said before.

I hope things get better for you
    much love and wishes. If you wanna continue talking, you can always PM me.

I'm gonna stop putting in my two-cents now.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    AMazingly, that was the first thing I said to both Gaea and Greta --
    After I posted (and removed) the popcorn.gif (the one greta always posts; at that point she deserved it).
    PromesteinDANIarts
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,645
    You're very petty, so petty that you decided to delete your account because of this. You lack self awareness and stick to denial, that "goodbye forums" thread was being filled with drama because you were looking for it in it, you we're also consistently baiting people into arguments that continue to derail the thread, you were targetting forumers on top of that, and the moment the mods start doing their job as usual its suddenly wrong after defending their every little action they ever took because it's happening to you. I'm rather surprised that you weren't even suspended after that firework show you put up in there. I don't know why you seek approval of a few people in here just so that you can play the game and have fun in it, but that's all on you and it's no one's fault for that but yours for that action you decided to take. And to make matters even worse you even attempt to lecture people as if you're in any position to be doing that to anyone.

Maybe you should perhaps try to see what you're doing wrong instead of trying to expand your ego beyond the size of the solar system so you can be happier as well as everyone else around you, people were trying to have a discussion, but you decided to take a dump on it, and you blame everyone but yourself for that doodoo that's in the discussion to try to prove to everyone that they're the toxic ones but not yourself.

DANIartsGretaSherri
This discussion has been closed.