Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Confused on the fishing event.

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in Help
Hello~ its been awhile since ive been on mabi, I seen the new event and thought i would try it.. but im a bit confused and very stupid. So as it says with how to do the quest,
Head to Abb Neagh to register a main character at Tibby.
Tibby can be found between Abb Neagh Lake and the Bard Camp Moongate
Once a character is registered, that character will receive a stack of Lake Neagh Bait Feeder.
You can buy extra bait for 100,000 gold
Fish up letters that were lost in the lake and deliver them to Jacca.
When you catch Tibby's Glass Jar, open it to find the lost letters!

So we only get a single thing of bait and we have to buy more bait for 100k..? in order to complete the quest.

Then as it continues,
You will receive a daily quest called "Delivering Letters" that requires you to turn in letters to Jacca. Once you complete the daily quest once you will get another quest called "Making Up with Jacca". This quest will require you to complete the daily multiple times.

So you get the first quest daily, do you get the bait with it as a daily as well? and even after- Will that make your 2nd quest from the event restart since you are required to do it multiple times a day, which im assume is only possible threw using your 100k.. So if you are unable to do it with in that time frame, that quest will start over..?

Im sure the answer to theses are very simply and as i said, im stupid. I think im thinking to much into it or completely missing something important.
How ever- if i am correct ... The that seems like a hell of a lot of wasted gold when someone could just buy stuff from the players, Unless its untradeable.

Comments

• tetrarchtetrarch
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    edited September 24, 2018
    Hey welcome back to Mabi 8).

The event goes as follows. You register your main character and get 100 bait. You can buy more bait (only once a day) for 100k. You can get 50 extra bait by completing the daily quest "Delivering Letters". Every day you log in after the first day you'll get another 100 free just by logging in.

The "Making Up with Jacca" is the overarching event quest where you deliver 10 letters for 20 days. Every time you compete "Delivering Letters" you'll get a tick out of 20.

So every day you can get 200 bait and an extra 50 (by completing the quest) for 250 total. On weekends you get an extra 100 for 350 total.
    Valenmir
  • ValenmirValenmir
    tetrarch wrote: »
    Hey welcome back to Mabi 8).

The event goes as follows. You register your main character and get 100 bait. You can buy more bait (only once a day) for 100k. You can get 50 extra bait by completing the daily quest "Delivering Letters". Every day you log in after the first day you'll get another 100 free just by logging in.

The "Making Up with Jacca" is the overarching event quest where you deliver 10 letters for 20 days. Every time you compete "Delivering Letters" you'll get a tick out of 20.

So every day you can get 200 bait and an extra 50 (by completing the quest) for 250 total. On weekends you get an extra 100 for 350 total.

Alright, thank you for clearing that up- Just got so confused xD.. Also thank you for the welcome back<3
  • ValenmirValenmir
    I already posted once, being confused on this event- But now it seems like its going no were..
    It shows a counter box for the quest to say how may you turned in and so on, but no numbers are there.
    I know ive turned in well at five times now but nothing has changed on the quest.. >< im so god damn lost
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    that is the days you turn stuff in so for 5 days turn in 10 letters a day
  • ValenmirValenmir
    dorinna wrote: »
    that is the days you turn stuff in so for 5 days turn in 10 letters a day

ok, so each time its the daily- .. But still its not showing me if i turned it in or not.. xD theres a counter box but no numbers.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    it will mark it after you do the first 5 days then the next 10 then the next 15 days