Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we please have the VIP update?

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 19, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    I wonder why the people voting "no" aren't bothering to say why? surely it's not just because they never bought nor plan to buy VIP. That wouldn't even be a valid reason

I think there are people who troll polls and vote no just cause they can. Some may have valid reasons though. Who knows...

Everything mentioned sounds like it'd be nice to have the upgrade.

I did read though that we aren't getting it/haven't got it yet because KR wants to re-revamp VIP. But there's no telling if that's just an excuse from KR because they have no other reason or if that's truly what they're waiting for. Whooo knows.

The lack of information that we even receive from them is astounding so who knows for sure what they could be up to. I really do think they hate us NA/EU/etc. players. :c (would global be easier to say?)
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    With all the trade controversy and tariff scares...would you like NA?
    THICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited September 19, 2018
    asnscorpio wrote: »

Back on topic or you'll be banned.
    CrimsọnSebastianLadameLeineiGretaKensamaofmariSherriXiokunTwelie
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited September 20, 2018
    This is something I didn't know I needed until now.

Nexon pls.

Let me spend my money on something I actually want instead of 347,263 things that I don't or the gacha of the week.

photo.jpg
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Huh?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    TNinja wrote: »

Huh?

A large group of people got warnings for derailing a thread.
    SherriGretaKensamaofmariChaosShadow
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    bump., id ry vip if it had these changes
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Huh?

I guess, but I'd figure the problems with the trading issues, which ultimately affects our service pricings is still on topic.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

Huh?

I guess, but I'd figure the problems with the trading issues, which ultimately affects our service pricings is still on topic.

I'd argue that making a joke about someones age is on topic in a thread about player's ages too. Guess not.
    SherriGreta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 21, 2018

Huh?

The trade disputes weren't the point of that comment as the game and the services offered for sale are highly unlikely at this point affected by tariffs.

Now back on topic, VIP services definitely needs to be updated to services/goods that are worth the value of the current day.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

Huh?

The trade disputes weren't the point of that comment as the game and the services offered for sale are highly unlikely at this point affected by tariffs.

Now back on topic, VIP services definitely needs to be updated to services/goods that are worth the value of the current day.

It's kinda crazy how the extra equipment slot isn't part of vip.
    SherriKensamaofmariChaosShadowBronzebreak
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    edited September 21, 2018
    I'd renew VIP service if we had an update.
    It just doesn't seem like we get enough bang for our buck with our outdated services!
    SherriClovis15
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    I'd also consider VIP if it had something worth getting.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Again, I seriously think this is worth it, think of how many people would buy VIP if it were updated to today's version over in KR. I know I would I think I have friends who would too.
    (Speaking of, I shared this thread with many of them as well.)
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Sherri wrote: »
    Again, I seriously think this is worth it, think of how many people would buy VIP if it were updated to today's version over in KR. I know I would I think I have friends who would too.

There must be some internal reason we're not told about that's preventing it. It's the only thing I can think of tbh.
  • SherriSherri

There must be some internal reason we're not told about that's preventing it. It's the only thing I can think of tbh.

Well I wish they would tell us why so we would at least know why. I don't know why they never tell us anything, especially important stuff like this o-o
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Well I wish they would tell us why so we would at least know why. I don't know why they never tell us anything, especially important stuff like this o-o

Yeah, I wish they'd tell us why too. It's not like there'd be problems implementing it in since Korea already has it. =T
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Leinei wrote: »

Yeah, I wish they'd tell us why too. It's not like there'd be problems implementing it in since Korea already has it. =T

it is not just Korea that has it, even the Japanese Mabi has it. every other version of mabi has better VIP then we do.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited September 27, 2018
    Last I read on Discord from Katherz, is that they heard from KR, that it's because they want to update and revamp their own VIP.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited September 27, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Last I read on Discord from Katherz, is that they heard from KR, that it's because they want to update and revamp their own VIP.

really? KRs VIP has been revamped 3 times hasn't it? lol
    486438350094467072.png?v=1

EDIT: who knows judging from the recent event and gacha releases , and some of content updates we got compared to their releases dates seem to be getting faster, I know im pulling at straws here but maybe we'll get it soon now.