Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Has Been Taken Over By Ewoks

Comments

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    @Greta ~ No - You are proving you deserved your warnings.

That is what you're proving here: http://archive.is/gTFcx

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,975
    Why you keep linking those archives, they look so broken to me.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    They're links to this discussion as it progresses. ~ I have to do this because posts delete themselves and people get confused when that happens and everyone misunderstands what they are reading and goes completely insane. -- They work fine for me.

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited September 28, 2018
    @Greta .. ~ I know you're mad at me for siding with children. ~ (I don't know what @Gaea thinks at this point, because my only words with her were in private and none of them were (as some might say) provocative or 'against her'). ~ That said. ~ I find it awfully trollish how you quickly turned sides on how rightful these labels are, now that I'm wearing two of them myself. ~ Trollish isn't even a good word for it. -- It's worse than Trolling. ~

There used to be a time when users were dealt with in tickets and emails, silently. ~ Not made scenes of to the public or humiliated on the basis of one moderator's personal bias to a discussion they followed with an eraser in the silence of shadows. ~ I won't say it's been nice knowing any of you less than I have been here. ~ 12 years. -- It took me that long to build a false relationship with Nexon. ~ "A relationship that taught me to think everything they do is properly executed without fail" --,- ~ Hasta Luego

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    ~ You seem to forget who your customers are. ~ We are your money. -- You are lying about your money -- and seem to be enjoying it.
    "Screw the rules, I have money" only works in fictitious settings unless you're giving millions upon millions of dollars to someone. So unless you're buying NX in the billions, you're stuck with your account warning flag that means nothing to your gameplay experience.
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I was called a furry (furry scum), and William said I insulted furries when I said "/facepaw" ...
    Excuse you good sir, I said that with blatant sarcasm.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    Ugh. @Hardmuscle

Just give it up. No one gives two craps about your problems anymore. You've been answered by Katherz about your idiotic complaint, which did not require a thread in the first place by the way. This could have easily been resolved with a simple PM to her to inquire about the problem, but the fact that you made a thread about it only proves one thing.

You're just a overactive, attention seeking drama queen that's full of horse manure.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Promestein
    Promestein wrote: »
    Ugh. @Hardmuscle

Just give it up. No one gives two craps about your problems anymore. You've been answered by Katherz about your idiotic complaint, which did not require a thread in the first place by the way. This could have easily been resolved with a simple PM to her to inquire about the problem, but the fact that you made a thread about it only proves one thing.

You're just a overactive, attention seeking drama queen that's full of horse .

You give it up, and go back and tell that to your guild. ~ Troll - Attention seeking? Hardly.
    @Buffalos
    Buffalos wrote: »
    ~ You seem to forget who your customers are. ~ We are your money. -- You are lying about your money -- and seem to be enjoying it.
    "Screw the rules, I have money" only works in fictitious settings unless you're giving millions upon millions of dollars to someone. So unless you're buying NX in the billions, you're stuck with your account warning flag that means nothing to your gameplay experience.
    I was called a furry (furry scum), and William said I insulted furries when I said "/facepaw" ...
    Excuse you good sir, I said that with blatant sarcasm.

No my dear William, this is not about screwing the rules. ~ This is about being screwed by the rules I didn't break.

I know all about the furriness and the sarcasm behind it. ~ I was not offended by that at all. ~ .. ~ //double-facepaw
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    No my dear William, this is not about screwing the rules. ~ This is about being screwed by the rules I didn't break.
    ....did you....even...read what Katherz posted...? You're beyond hopeless now, I'm sorry.
    If you don't think anything you've said to me or anyone else you've @ mentioned with giant walls of angry text in the past was not harassment, you have absolutely zero chance of being a productive member to this community or any other you might want to join. My Southern side wants to say "Bless your little heart", but I'm half convinced you don't have one anymore.
    GretaSherriDANIarts
  • PromesteinPromestein
    You give it up, and go back and tell that to your guild.

I can't. Insulting you makes me happy. \o/ Also, thread needs to be locked anyway. Your dumb crap has been answered already, this really doesn't need to continue. You're beating a dead horse at this point, though I'm sure you enjoy that, don't you furry?
    SherriGreta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    You give it up, and go back and tell that to your guild.

I can't. Insulting you makes me happy. \o/ Also, thread needs to be locked anyway. Your dumb crap has been answered already, this really doesn't need to continue. You're beating a dead horse at this point, though I'm sure you enjoy that, don't you furry?

I didn't know you were a horse... ?.. Since when?

a furry horse?

@Buffalos
    ....did you....even...read what Katherz posted...? You're beyond hopeless now, I'm sorry.
    If you don't think anything you've said to me or anyone else you've @ mentioned with giant walls of angry text in the past was not harassment, you have absolutely zero chance of being a productive member to this community or any other you might want to join. Absolutely none.

Yes, I read the lies Katherz posted in response to me. ~ Did you read my quoted reply to her?

Good day William.
  • PromesteinPromestein

a furry horse?

But you don't admit to not being a furry. Gross......
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle

a furry horse?

Oh dear. ~ William knows me as a Cat .. ~ All cats are furries. ~

//facepaw

• PromesteinPromestein

a furry horse?

Oh dear. ~ William knows me as a Cat .. ~ All cats are furries. ~

//facepaw

I'm calling the internet police.
    GretaHardmuscleSherriDANIarts
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Buffalos
    If you don't think anything you've said to me or anyone else you've @ mentioned with giant walls of angry text in the past was not harassment, you have absolutely zero chance of being a productive member to this community or any other you might want to join. My Southern side wants to say "Bless your little heart", but I'm half convinced you don't have one anymore.

You and Trollstein are overlooking the fact that the Troll GM has not provided me with any evidence of their claim. None. She may as well of accused me of slandering Ferghus in the game, or gave me three marks for something I promoted previously..... "no reason at all"... , because they can "technically" do that .. if they want to. ~ and they have done that .. ~ to several people already .. ~

~ //str8-up-quadruple-facepaw

• PromesteinPromestein
    @Buffalos

You and Trollstein are overlooking the fact that the Troll GM has not provided me with any evidence of their claim. None. She may as well of accused me of slandering Ferghus in the game, or gave me three marks for something I promoted previously..... "no reason at all"... , because they can "technically" do that .. if they want to. ~ and they have done that .. ~ to several people already .. ~

~ //str8-up-quadruple-facepaw

They should deal with you the same way they dealed with Zaro. Unless you are Zaro. Hard to tell.
    Greta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    The GM making a post and saying words they chose is not the same as confirming a damn thing.

This is not just about "whether or not I was called a racist" ~ I got a second warning in 1 day since the 1st one .. for nothing.

Hello? Are you sane?
  • PromesteinPromestein
    The GM making a post and saying words they chose is not the same as confirming a damn thing.

This is not just about "whether or not I was called a racist" ~ I got a second warning in 1 day since the 1st one .. for nothing.

Hello? Are you sane?

Oh boo hoo. You want a bandaid for your ouchie? Someone to kiss your knee?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Did you read my quoted reply to her?
    If you mean the several times you broke the same rule Katherz explained to you that you broke prior, yes I did. Here's the highlight reel.
    Hardmuscle wrote:
    You are a troll ~ I did nothing to anyone after the first warning. -- You and your entire team are corrupted delusional liars.
    Hardmuscle wrote:
    Greta ~ Hurry Up!
    Get your third warning and be banned for the troll you are.
    1) Everything you've said has been put out in the forums. Lots of people have seen it. Lots of people agree that it was harassment of some sort. That's not important, but it does tie into point 2 which is:
    2) Forum managers do not need to disclose all the "proof" they use to determine a punishment (or lack thereof). Honestly if you want them to give you proof, go strike up a DM conversation before you get yourself banned for continuing to attack Nexon and community members over your own mistakes.

If I honestly had any care for you at all, I would just go back into the forums to find every single thread after roughly May of 2017 when you started doing targeted harassment against me for quite a long while. I could post the DM I've received from you treating me. I could post literally anything you posted into the threads from the past few days that had "@Buffalos" in them. But the fact of the matter is you do not care. You have lost the ability to care. So yeah, I agree with the forum team's choice to give you a slap on the wrist for what you did this past week. I just wish that they would have paid attention to you sooner.
    PromesteinGretaDANIartsSherri
  • TamboonTamboon
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    In the spirit of Hardmuscle to @Hardmuscle
    PromesteinGretaDANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Greta wrote: »
    Ohhh he was talking about Aquasol? I swear to god I saw him post an image of the warning and it was Aquatroll not Aquasol in there. So I was genuinely confused lol. I think I still have a link of the image in my phone browsing history. I'll try to pull it out.

EDIT: LOL, found it: https://i.imgur.com/bCm19eS.png

if that's the image that Hardmuscle is saying "I got a warning for calling someone a racist when i didn't"
    the warning doesn't say ANYTHING about that.... if that particular warning is whats being talked about.

EDIT: ignore this, lol, I didn't realize there were 3 pages until I posted this and scrolled down some more...
This discussion has been closed.