Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A confession thread

JulieJulie
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
edited August 22, 2018 in Town Square
Hey guys, some of you may already know this but in not really a girl named Julie and im infact a guy.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Julie wrote: »
    Hey guys, some of you may already know this but in not really a girl named Julie and im infact a guy.

Kelp's Doppelganger!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Are you Zaro?
  • JulieJulie
    Greta wrote: »
    Are you Zaro?

nah, if i was, i'd be banned by now
    BronzebreakMizukiHayama
    Are you Zaro?

Are you Kelp?
  • JulieJulie
    Are you Zaro?

Are you Kelp?

nah im not kelp either
    Are you Zaro?

Are you Kelp?

nah im not kelp either

How about a giant potato battle mage melee elf archer dead bee?
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    edited September 4, 2018
    we knew it ! post the link to your discord so we can all discuss this
  • JulieJulie
    here's a link, everyones invited, remember dm a Police officer, FBI, CIA, or even the President himself to give you the speaking role.

https://discord.gg/66dgWeW
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Well #@$!

Why did I hit on you all this time for?! I demand my flirty investments back!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Well #@$!

LOL! Poor Bliss was hitting on a guy :D

Well #@$!

Bliss has to start all over with someone else now.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120

Well #@$!

It's okay as long as he dresses up like a girl? (;
    edited September 28, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Well #@$!

It's okay as long as he dresses up like a girl? (;

Well if Bliss is ok with trappus.
  • JulieJulie
    edited September 28, 2018

Well #@$!

do you want me to flirt with you then?
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635

That's a bit shocking. What does this mean... The 8 years... was a lie.
  • HaediHaedi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited September 29, 2018
    Why is it a lie? Your time spent together wasn't a lie. The fact of the sex is a lie, but his feelings and friendship wasn't. All his effort wasn't. Julie is still the same person, guy or girl. He fulfilled the expectations that were put on him, and had the confidence to reveal it. He's still the same friend you had all these years that you played games and talked with. Unless sex is such an important thing to you, that flirting and talking with this "girl" was all that mattered. Have some shame for yourselves. Julie will still be my same friend, whatever name or alienation he takes on.
    BronzebreakDANIartsSherri
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    edited September 29, 2018
    Haedi wrote: »
    Why is it a lie? Your time spent together wasn't a lie. The fact of the sex is a lie, but his feelings and friendship wasn't. All his effort wasn't. Julie is still the same person, guy or girl. He fulfilled the expectations that were put on him, and had the confidence to reveal it. He's still the same friend you had all these years that you played games and talked with. Unless sex is such an important thing to you, that flirting and talking with this "girl" was all that mattered. Have some shame for yourselves. Julie will still be my same friend, whatever name or alienation he takes on.

I do not believe Julie is a guy. She can't be a guy. I got some weird proof that she not a guy. It is horrible proof... She can't be a guy. If she was.. then she would be like... the ULTIMATE Trap. But she is not. And I know so... I have prooof.

At this point, she confesses her love to me a week passing after I quit the game because I got greedy inrl for more gas money.
    2qx520k.jpg
    r7u44o.jpg

However; one can reinterpret these words from 2014 stating.. the reasoning to why she did not wish to go through with our relationship, because it could be.. true that Julie was indeed a man...
    311kp7b.jpg
    rlc7ch.jpg
    ---
    So... man.. she might be a man.... she might be a woman.... who knows. YOU DECIDE!!! (She's a woman.... but if I look back at 2014... she could be like a man the entire time...)

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145

this was my opinion until he decided he didn't really care and left me hanging like used socks you forget behind the washing machine

but whatever lmao
  • JulieJulie
    KelpSoda wrote: »

this was my opinion until he decided he didn't really care and left me hanging like used socks you forget behind the washing machine

but whatever lmao

I came back... im sorry...

Also @nonskiller i dont remember most of that also i think someone's alt said they loved u.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Well #@$!

do you want me to flirt with you then?

Depends. How low do you want to go? ;)