Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

bags for parner outfits

shikahrilshikahril
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
in Feedback and Suggestions
id like the partners to be able to hold outfit bags, there's just not enough inv space to store the many outfits that people would dress the partners in.. or maybe its just me?

either way, i'm sure that this would be well received by many players, as this is basically a fashion game, and with players even able to marry partners if they so choose, its only right to want to dress them in various clothes for the different holidays and seasons

id like nexon to strongly consider this, i'm not asking for bigger inv for more clutter, just outfit bags for the clothes for my waif.. for everyones many special partners XD
  1. would you like outfit bags for your partners?14 votes
    1. Yes
       86% (12 votes)
    2. No
       14% (2 votes)
    3. Outfits? I want bags for clutter
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How about allowing us to take out their personalized items for repair first?
  • shikahrilshikahril
    that or allow us to repair their items if they are summoned at the time, this would allow us to repair them, without nexon losing out of trade unlocks should we wish to sell the items in the future
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 28, 2018
    I thought the marriage feature for partners was broken? o.o
    How about allowing us to take out their personalized items for repair first?

I definitely agree there, it's dumb how we gotta spend NX to buy a Partner Item Unlock just to repair their items. -_-
    BronzebreakshikahrilKiruah
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I want to just repair their items dang it.
    Sherri
  • shikahrilshikahril
    if not give partners a bag, id even use my own inv space for a bag for partner bound items, just tag the items in it to be bound for whatever specific partner its bound to, and allow me to carry it for them
    Bronzebreak