Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/68890/reflections-patch-notes-september-9th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black bag

Comments

  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,870
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    I'm fishing with my main and 1 alt and I've opened a little over 4500 jars and gotten a drawstring pouch. I am still gonna try til the end for the black bag, which will probably put me at a total of around 5500 or 6000 jars. I'll let you know if the black bag shows up at all :/ but my hopes aren't very high
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm fishing with my main and 1 alt and I've opened a little over 4500 jars and gotten a drawstring pouch. I am still gonna try til the end for the black bag, which will probably put me at a total of around 5500 or 6000 jars. I'll let you know if the black bag shows up at all :/ but my hopes aren't very high

    I'd take either. Wouldn't keep the drawstring though, might keep black bag
    Bronzebreak
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,300
    Posts: 158
    Member
    Opened 1200 jars all at once the other day for my gf (she was putting it off), and still nothing! I envy all 5 of the people on the server who have the bag. .-.
    Bronzebreak
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm fishing with my main and 1 alt and I've opened a little over 4500 jars and gotten a drawstring pouch. I am still gonna try til the end for the black bag, which will probably put me at a total of around 5500 or 6000 jars. I'll let you know if the black bag shows up at all :/ but my hopes aren't very high

    Same here. I hadn't even gotten any of the wigs, but of course the moment I purchase them from AH I get them from some jars immediately after lol. That black bag though, starting to lose hope. ;~;
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,630
    Posts: 145
    Member
    I'm not exactly sure why they made these bags, AND the drawstring pouches so rare. They have already limited the bait and put in a gold sink.. You can only USE ONE BAG, and the pouches can only be used one time per bag, and its only one line of space.

    This whole event is a waste of time now.. I'm at over 5k boxes total now, nothing at all worthwhile.. Just killing all these poor fish.
    offwithyourheads
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,125
    Posts: 2,710
    Member
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure why they made these bags, AND the drawstring pouches so rare. They have already limited the bait and put in a gold sink.. You can only USE ONE BAG, and the pouches can only be used one time per bag, and its only one line of space.

    This whole event is a waste of time now.. I'm at over 5k boxes total now, nothing at all worthwhile.. Just killing all these poor fish.

    I know right? lf>a humane way to release fish back into the lake for my mental health
    eikoden
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Posts: 285
    Member
    I've opened as much as others (4500+) and have never gotten a drawstring pouch (hopes for black bag is probably the same as the old fishing trap event) I have gotten a plenty of Autumn Wigs. At this point I'm just saving the bottles and opening them all up at end of the event (and know I'll feel the disappoint of not getting it)

    Lj6PhgS.png
    SherriJiantoRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    Ladame wrote: »
    Opened 1200 jars all at once the other day for my gf (she was putting it off), and still nothing! I envy all 5 of the people on the server who have the bag. .-.

    5? I think that is overestimating the drop rates. I mean, even the wigs are quite rare. I've must've opened at least 1k jars by now and still only got two M wigs, which aren't even useful to me bc my char is female. even after buying the F wig from the ah didn't cause karma to give me a F wig. I mean, I'm mostly in it for the outfit, but I at least expected the wigs to be more common
    Sherri
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Posts: 250
    Member
    Im not sure how many jars Iv opened so far, but iv used every bait every day so far including the 100k bait stack and each day gets me somewhere around 110-150 jars. I have opened at least 2000 jars now, since I have the autumn outfit box already, and no black bag or drawstring pouch. I have gotten several of both wigs already though. Too bad theyre worthless now from all the ppl hunting for black bags.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,710
    Posts: 701
    Member
    Just opened about 1k jars on two chars. Nothing...
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Posts: 154
    Member
    6000 jars so far. 8 wigs and nothing else.
    Jianto
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    No bag coupon or drawstring pouch here after using the maximum amount of bait for the entirety of the event.

    A few days ago I got the female wig and just today I fished up the male wig, but that's about all I can say of note.


    I think my main takeaway from this event will be the few levels my Ego has gained from absorbing a bit of Fine Gem Powder and the Golden Experience Fruit that you can buy from Tibby.
    I wasn't expecting to find the bag/pouch, but it still woulda been nice. :disappointed:
    BronzebreakJiantooffwithyourheadspawcalypse
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Don't think I've forgotten.

    Ill plug the numbers in later but its not looking good.


    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 > reforge automatic fishing L2
    R1 Fish

    4000 Bait
    2824 Jars

    Drawstring Pouch x 0
    Black Bag (10X17) Coupon x 0

    Glass x 315
    Misc. Fish x 861

    Autumn Wig (M) x 3
    Autumn Wig (F) x 2

    Diamond x 6
    Topaz x 3
    Star Sapphire x 9
    Emerald x 3
    Aquamarine x 8
    Garnet x 10
    Jasper x 12
    Ruby x 8
    Spinel x 7

    Homestead Stone x 482
    Homestead Eggplant Seed x 68
    Homestead Strawberry Seed x 59
    Homestead Pumpkin Seed x 48
    Homestead Cabbage Seed x 49
    Homestead Tomato Seed x 61
    Homestead Poinsettia Seed x 59
    Homestead Chamomile Seed x 61
    Homestead Rose Hip Seed x 72

    Special High Speed Gathering Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Movement Speed 40% Increase Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 26
    HP Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 19
    MP Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 22
    Stamina Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 28
    Protection/DEF Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 29
    Special Tendering Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Special Tendering Potion S (Event) (30 Days) x 28
    Production Failure Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 33
    Potion of Proficiency (Event) (30 Days) x 19
    HP 50 Potion x 14
    HP 100 Potion x 16
    HP 300 Potion x 18
    MP 50 Potion x 19
    MP 100 Potion x 12
    MP 300 Potion x 8
    Stamina 50 Potion x 10
    Stamina 100 Potion x 9
    Stamina 300 Potion x15
    HP & MP 50 Potion x 9
    HP & MP 100 Potion x 12
    HP & MP 300 Potion x 4
    HP & Stamina 30 Potion x 12
    HP & Stamina 50 Potion x 12
    HP & Stamina 100 Potion x 19
    HP & Stamina 300 Potion x 17
    HP 300 Potion SE x 14
    MP 300 Potion SE x 10
    Stamina 300 Potion SE x 12
    Wound Remedy 300 Potion SE x 15

    Party Phoenix Feather (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Advanced Phoenix Feather x 49
    Special Arrow Bundle (500 arrows) x 63
    Special Bolt Bundle (500 bolts) x 78
    Regular Gem Powder x 109
    Fine Gem Powder x 48
    Equipment Appearance Recovery Scroll x 28
    Cheap Silk x 68
    Common Silk x 91
    Fine Silk x 83
    Finest Silk x 48
    Cheap Fabric x 93
    Common Fabric x 26
    Fine Fabric x 34
    Finest Fabric x 31
    Cheap Leather x 21
    Common Leather x 22
    Fine Leather x 38
    Finest Leather x 14
    Cheap Leather Strap x 38
    Common Leather Strap x 29
    Fine Leather Strap x 28
    Finest Leather Strap x 24
    Iron Ingot x 68
    Copper Ingot x 48
    Silver Ingot x 56
    Gold Ingot x 42
    Mythril Ingot x 42
    SherriIyasenuJazmynBronzebreakSyrusMarufujiKensamaofmarioffwithyourheadsMintCandyJianto
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,525
    Posts: 7,866
    Member
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Don't think I've forgotten.

    Ill plug the numbers in later but its not looking good.


    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 > reforge automatic fishing L2
    R1 Fish

    4000 Bait
    2824 Jars

    Drawstring Pouch x 0
    Black Bag (10X17) Coupon x 0

    Glass x 315
    Misc. Fish x 861

    Autumn Wig (M) x 3
    Autumn Wig (F) x 2

    Diamond x 6
    Topaz x 3
    Star Sapphire x 9
    Emerald x 3
    Aquamarine x 8
    Garnet x 10
    Jasper x 12
    Ruby x 8
    Spinel x 7

    Homestead Stone x 482
    Homestead Eggplant Seed x 68
    Homestead Strawberry Seed x 59
    Homestead Pumpkin Seed x 48
    Homestead Cabbage Seed x 49
    Homestead Tomato Seed x 61
    Homestead Poinsettia Seed x 59
    Homestead Chamomile Seed x 61
    Homestead Rose Hip Seed x 72

    Special High Speed Gathering Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Movement Speed 40% Increase Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 26
    HP Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 19
    MP Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 22
    Stamina Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 28
    Protection/DEF Buff Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 29
    Special Tendering Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Special Tendering Potion S (Event) (30 Days) x 28
    Production Failure Potion (Event) (30 Days) x 33
    Potion of Proficiency (Event) (30 Days) x 19
    HP 50 Potion x 14
    HP 100 Potion x 16
    HP 300 Potion x 18
    MP 50 Potion x 19
    MP 100 Potion x 12
    MP 300 Potion x 8
    Stamina 50 Potion x 10
    Stamina 100 Potion x 9
    Stamina 300 Potion x15
    HP & MP 50 Potion x 9
    HP & MP 100 Potion x 12
    HP & MP 300 Potion x 4
    HP & Stamina 30 Potion x 12
    HP & Stamina 50 Potion x 12
    HP & Stamina 100 Potion x 19
    HP & Stamina 300 Potion x 17
    HP 300 Potion SE x 14
    MP 300 Potion SE x 10
    Stamina 300 Potion SE x 12
    Wound Remedy 300 Potion SE x 15

    Party Phoenix Feather (Event) (30 Days) x 21
    Advanced Phoenix Feather x 49
    Special Arrow Bundle (500 arrows) x 63
    Special Bolt Bundle (500 bolts) x 78
    Regular Gem Powder x 109
    Fine Gem Powder x 48
    Equipment Appearance Recovery Scroll x 28
    Cheap Silk x 68
    Common Silk x 91
    Fine Silk x 83
    Finest Silk x 48
    Cheap Fabric x 93
    Common Fabric x 26
    Fine Fabric x 34
    Finest Fabric x 31
    Cheap Leather x 21
    Common Leather x 22
    Fine Leather x 38
    Finest Leather x 14
    Cheap Leather Strap x 38
    Common Leather Strap x 29
    Fine Leather Strap x 28
    Finest Leather Strap x 24
    Iron Ingot x 68
    Copper Ingot x 48
    Silver Ingot x 56
    Gold Ingot x 42
    Mythril Ingot x 42

    All the mythril in the world and not a single measly bag.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Posts: 790
    Member
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 > reforge automatic fishing L2
    R1 Fish

    Would a fishing chair stack with those things?
    Sherri
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Posts: 46
    Member
    I've opened maybe 4-5 thousand jars, only got the female wig and that was during the beginning of the event since that single wig i've gotten nothing good lol but at least i'm getting some ingots while hoping for the black bag. One day I'll do blacksmith and having all these ingots will be a god sent.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,525
    Posts: 7,866
    Member
    These accursed gacha jars.
    JazmynSakura2503Jianto
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited October 10, 2018
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 > reforge automatic fishing L2
    R1 Fish

    Would a fishing chair stack with those things?



    fishing potions, chairs, and titles I still only notice a 10% increase on items

    These accursed gacha jars.

    I totally agree ….


    BronzebreakJazmyn
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 115
    Member
    edited October 10, 2018
    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 >
    R1 Fishing
    10 fish Adonis set...
    more then 1 acount...
    atm i am at 20241 jars open no black bag or drawstring pouch.....
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 >
    R1 Fishing
    10 fish Adonis set...
    more then 1 acount...
    atm i am at 20241 jars open no black bag or drawstring pouch.....

    don't feel to bad mate.

    After running the numbers and 90 sheets of paper later. you/they/we would need 18k jars for 5% and 874k for 95%
    your 20k jars only granted you 6.3% that you would get it.....ikr