Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Spiders (HM) and Vintage Swordsmanship

KieronKieron
Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
in General Chat
I've been farming black spiders on and off mainly from Rundal HM for literally a few years now trying to get a Vintage Swordsmanship Uniform (M) to drop.
Never once has one dropped for me or anyone who helped me. I've even gone as far as to use a double drop potion on a double drop day and still haven't gotten one.
Has anyone actually seen one drop from them? I know the Swordsmanship uni drops from the normal ones, I've gotten a few of them over the years, but I'm begining to think
that the wiki is either wrong, or the drop tables got messed up in the dungeon update... (though I doubt that.)

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Are there any GMs here that could look at the tables? This definitely sounds like something a GM could quickly resolve.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    "Is the wiki correct?" isn't really a question the GMs should be commenting on, in my opinion. Otherwise they'd be asked to correct every error and information gap in the entire thing.
    Bronzebreak
  • KieronKieron
    Normally I'd agree, but this case seems particularly questionable considering it's old content that would go unnoticed if some bug did cause the table to just not drop. IIRC, a few mobs and spawns were changed in the dungeon revamp and drop tables were also changed. Aswell considering how long I've been farming it. I could just be biased though x].

That being said, I don't think the GMs here have access to those kinds of tools. I remember hearing they have their hands tied on many things when it comes to our servers (US/International), hope I'm wrong though.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I have two that have dropped from them in the past, although both were before the dungeon revamp.
    What I have searching for for years are Vintage Teeth-Patterned Ankle Boots and Vintage Tork's Stitch Leather Belt Shoes. What server are you on? Maybe we can organise a trade. I'm on Mari.
  • KieronKieron
    I've actually been farming those two boots aswell, not nearly as long as the swordsman but on and off when I'd get a Siren/ADV pass. Haven't gotten those either x]...
  • KieronKieron
    I knew this would happen as soon as I made a forum post about it. mabinogi_2018_10_03_006.jpg

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
    JazmynYuoichiIyasenukapapa