Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Neagh Fishing Event

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 3, 2018
    JMR wrote: »
    Can we keep and open Jars after the event?

I wouldn't risk it if I were you. The Jars might disappear or bug out.
    JMR
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

I wouldn't risk it if I were you. The Jars might disappear or bug out.

You may as well open them now, just so you can exchange the letters inside.
    Even if the bottles could still be opened afterwards, there'd be no NPCs to exchange the letters for stuff.
    Maybe the extra Jacca letters aren't so great, since that only gives you expiring Full Recovery Potions, but the Tibby Letters can be exchanged for tradeable Golden Experience Fruit (100%/300).
    JazmynJMR
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I need to spam fish this week to get rid of all this junk.
    MizukiHayama
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

Generally not, though in the maintenance announcement they usually specify if they're removing event items or not. I would imagine so, but of course if we could get official confirmation either way that'd be great.
    JMR
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    an end to this event, hopefully if we do get an event like this again it would be more like ice fishing so your inventory does not get destroyed as bad.