Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SABINA! Where is our Halloween Forum Event!?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree, this limits the number of applicants because there are a lot of people who don't have a degree or just an associates. Which is a shame because there are plenty of ppl who would more than qualify without such credentials and be good at the position, but alas they can't because they don't have a bachelors. For those who just started out from college won't have the experience either so it's quite a lose lose situation..
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree, this limits the number of applicants because there are a lot of people who don't have a degree or just an associates. Which is a shame because there are plenty of ppl who would more than qualify without such credentials and be good at the position, but alas they can't because they don't have a bachelors. For those who just started out from college won't have the experience either so it's quite a lose lose situation..

Incentives for the ambitious.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Sai wrote: »
    Are you trying to summon the spoopy ghost of Sabina? zILbOz7.png

i'm 1000% sure anyone who was a CM can not repost and say they are one because that will cause a problem.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    watercat0 wrote: »

i'm 1000% sure anyone who was a CM can not repost and say they are one because that will cause a problem.

That is certainty at a whole other level.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Cute statement.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    So is the Halloween Event the search for the next community manager?
    Sherri
  • KCROSSKCROSS
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Wait, Sabina is gone? Wow. I have been gone for a long time apparently.
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Mizunee Sabina doesn't work at Nexon anymore. Mabinogi is in search of a new Community Manager. I am sorry to break the news. We have to make due with Nexon Employee Saygo for now.

Like that is a bad thing. :p
    Mottleyp
  • Having same feeling like you