Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where is my Sweet Bait?

PyroPyro
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
edited October 7, 2018 in Help
Every time I sit in my igloo fishing chair, it asks me which bait I want to use. However, it lists Sweet Bait as one of my options and I can't seem to locate it in my inventory... I know I had it at one point... and I guess I still have it... somewhere... Anyone have any ideas?

Note: After taking these screenshots I picked up more Sweet Bait that I had on another character and it stacked into the old missing one. I attempted checking pets and bank tabs to no avail, and this information seems to point to it being in my immediate inventory. But where?

zHBVlBu.png bBEC08z.png

neT0VGg.png

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I don't suppose it would have gotten stuck in your extra equipment slots, if you had maybe used them during the time when they gave everyone a free coupon to use them.

Can you check the extra equip slots? You can still take equipment out of them once they're expired.
    It's the icon that's two crossed swords.
    PyroBronzebreak
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I don't suppose it would have gotten stuck in your extra equipment slots, if you had maybe used them during the time when they gave everyone a free coupon to use them.

Can you check the extra equip slots? You can still take equipment out of them once they're expired.
    It's the icon that's two crossed swords.
    Wow, yup, that was it! Many thanks :3 I had been wondering about that sweet bait ever since I got that igloo xD I completely forgot about the extra equip slots cuz they're an NX feature >.<
    IyasenuBronzebreak