Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

no new events for a while now, whats next for mabi

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited October 6, 2018 in General Chat
so other than afk fishing event which i think most players are done doing it
and when i say done what i meant is the daily mission from event where u deliver letters to jacca and get ur outfit box
so if u guys are not done yet with fishing for the elusive black bag good luck with that
what are u guys up to lately my friends list would often show around 2-5 players online and sometimes none
so the number of players online drops alot when there are no new/recycled events

(sorry if some W are missing)
  1. hat r u guys doing hen there are no new events35 votes
    1. story line or generations quests
       14% (5 votes)
    2. stat grinding & item/gold farming - spamming SM, BM, MA, dungeons, etc.
       43% (15 votes)
    3. selling items
       14% (5 votes)
    4. training alts
       3% (1 vote)
    5. afk for nothing
       26% (9 votes)

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Forgot to mention training main... not all of us are maxed on skills... I was working on chef until I got bored of eggs and locked on cooking cause I need a book....
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Honestly.. I forget what I do when there are no events. There has been event after event for the longest time now that I'm stumped.
    I guess I just hang out with friends for the majority of my time. I do some quests to get them out of my way too. I also try and earn some gold.
    You know.. I guess I do a little bit of everything.
    Train, gold earning, selling goods, commercing, training my alt, chilling with friends, afk (when i go to eat/do chores), quests (gotta get them out of the way)..
    JazmynTHICCthighssavelivesCallantheoffwithyourheadskapapa
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Forgot to mention training main... not all of us are maxed on skills... I was working on chef until I got bored of eggs and locked on cooking cause I need a book....

stat grinding is basically sort of training
    Jazmyn
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I hope to see a period of time with no events at all.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    I am actively attempting to clear my Quest lists. So far it's down to about a dozen under basic, half a dozen under skills and the ever-present daily/weekly quests.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All of the above OR play other games and do other activities.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Now that you mention it, I've not been logging in to Mabi for a while now. I login to AFK fish while I do other stuff. Once I've finished fishing I open the jars and logout.
    Iyasenu
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    I'm currently trying to start g7 because I was putting it off for way too long. L-rod exploration is boring.
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    I feel like a creep when I do this but I try to look for Fledglings and Novice's that aren't alts and offer to help them. This is a social game after all.
    BronzebreakSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Now that you mention it, I've not been logging in to Mabi for a while now. I login to AFK fish while I do other stuff. Once I've finished fishing I open the jars and logout.

This is about what I've been doing recently.

Though sometimes I pop over to do Daily Girgashiy runs, or other things if friends call on me.

But usually I open the jars and hop on off.

I'm really waiting for the coming updates.
    Mostly the one that brings the uncapping of many life skills.
    But I'm also looking forward to when Homesteads and the Homestead Houses get another update.
    noobodyzxzSherriJazmyn
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

This is about what I've been doing recently.

Though sometimes I pop over to do Daily Girgashiy runs, or other things if friends call on me.

But usually I open the jars and hop on off.

basically this. the OX quiz event was the first event since g21 that actually gave me some incentive to really login again on a daily basis, mostly just bc I like the event ad I love the bubble chair it gave. though I should join some girg runs again sometime, since I kinda miss doing those.
    Iyasenu
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Recently I only logged in for about 30 mins or so per day depending on how many attempts dan test took. My routine: Dan test> Soloable girg dailies> Turn in letters for fishing event> Send squires on mission> Re-list items in auction house if it’s less than 12 hours.

Sometimes I’m training for the dan ranks too and I only have 6 dan skills left to train but 5 of them are magic so they’re pretty quick to train. Just want to get these out of the way so I’m finally done with training skills that are advanceable.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I still have 700 glass bottles to open and no bag space to open them.
  • Biting_ChickenBiting_Chicken
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Probably going to finally use the meditation potions that have been gathering dust in my inventory and rest for a week.
  • MuaaMuaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Most probably i'l be being lazy hanging with friends trying hard to achieve some dan tests... with a chance to alt-tab and take a look from time to time to see what's going on in mapple 2 since launch is this week..
    Callanthe wrote: »
    I'm currently trying to start g7 because I was putting it off for way too long. L-rod exploration is boring.

How times have changed.
    Jazmyn
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I've been working a lot and coming home dead tired, so this down time has actually been good for me. -_-
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
    edited October 8, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    I've been working a lot and coming home dead tired, so this down time has actually been good for me. -_-

This is me as well.
    Jazmyn
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Callanthe wrote: »

How times have changed.

Yup. Funny thing is, I used to really like L-rod, but at some point it's just too repetitive. Especially when I'm looking for that one specific thing and the game decides to throw all the artefacts I don't want at me :(
    KensamaofmariJazmynBronzebreak
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    The downtime's kind of nice. With the event after event we had been getting I was a little burned out, and this is giving me an opportunity to play some other games.
    JazmynGakkuriaqua