Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Dark Skintone Options for Elves!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm surprised at how little traffic is in this thread now. What happened to all our fellow supporters?
    Come on guys, don't give up that easily! .-.

Someone rebuilt the memory tower.
    SherriBronzebreak
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yeah, I'm surprised at how little traffic is in this thread now. What happened to all our fellow supporters?
    Come on guys, don't give up that easily! .-.

haven't been doin' much in the forums as of late cuz I always forget to lol
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Maybe they should implement a dark elf race. If they did that I'd immediately make a platinum blond dark elf.
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Maybe they should implement a dark elf race. If they did that I'd immediately make a platinum blond dark elf.

As I said, expand Uladh and add them. Or do we sail off to new lands?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I can't see how Nexon is not aware of the desire for this. I fully expect however that it will be implemented someday; it's really not hard to do. But take, for example, the flight update, that was in 2017. Flight was introduced to the game in 2009. It would not surprise me one bit, after flight was introduced, if implementing flight, in code, for the maps that didn't have it was literally half a days work. When you look at the maps where flight was introduced after-the-fact compared to maps which had flight all along, it's very plain from an artistic point of view, that the view from the air was not taken into account and that nothing more was done save turning flight on for the map. Maps that were developed post flight all look good from the air. So, Nexon dawdled and dithered for 8 years to put flight into those old maps and it still came out as a half-donkeyed effort. In other words kiddies, they have their own priorities and they will get to it when they get to it.
    This has been an old request along with Dark Haired Elves that had massive debates back on the old forums.
    Yet, I think more recruitment is needed to grow support.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    This used to have a lot of supporters, but the forums has just gotten much more quiet and deserted.
    BronzebreakZeo
    This used to have a lot of supporters, but the forums has just gotten much more quiet and deserted.

Need to recruit and train more disciples.
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    I've been lurking but I cant believe people would argue against this.
    KensamaofmariZeo
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I think we should have all customisation options for all races. As a Human, I would LOVE to have those bright blue eye's that elves get.
    Kensamaofmari
  • MinniieMinniie
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    I've been a forum lurker for a gazillion years but I finally actually set a forum name to my account to verbalize support for this. Honestly I hardly use my elf and probably wouldn't personally benefit at all, but it's ridiculous that this is even still an issue for people that DO want the option. There's no way that adding a few skin color options is a difficult implement, and it would mean a lot to people.
    KensamaofmariZeo
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I also want pointy ears for my giant
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

I want dumbo ears for mine, since I sure as heck will never be able to afford wings!
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
    Helsa wrote: »

I want dumbo ears for mine, since I sure as heck will never be able to afford wings!

Some wings aren't that expensive.
    And there's always Red Bull XD jk
    Jazmyn
  • kungfujewkungfujew
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    IMG_20181017_201039.jpg
    violetkittZeo
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ^ reminds me of Jynx's pre-evolved state.

giphy.gif
    Lul
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    ^ reminds me of Jynx's pre-evolved state.

giphy.gif

Smoochum?
    Jazmyn
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    It's nice to see that they're finally adding darker skintones for the elves!
    It's about time, right?
    Zeo
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I just wish to say to those who were against this idea, having scene the new cosmetic changes allowing elves to have dark skin...heck yeah! Indulge on this, you insipid, lore loving, lore unknowing, likely racist, and ignorant fools!

Damn, being smug to such jerks feels so good.
    JazmynvioletkittVeylaineIyasenuZeo
This discussion has been closed.