Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

no new events for a while now, whats next for mabi

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Callanthe wrote: »
    Yup. Funny thing is, I used to really like L-rod, but at some point it's just too repetitive. Especially when I'm looking for that one specific thing and the game decides to throw all the artefacts I don't want at me :(

Just do..think its's G9-G10 with alchemy to get the demigod so you can run around instead of L-rods at times. Reason for all the questlines being available to ppl is there is different storylines so you don't have to do them in order....but it helps.

Callanthe
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Yup. Funny thing is, I used to really like L-rod, but at some point it's just too repetitive. Especially when I'm looking for that one specific thing and the game decides to throw all the artefacts I don't want at me :(

Just do..think its's G9-G10 with alchemy to get the demigod so you can run around instead of L-rods at times. Reason for all the questlines being available to ppl is there is different storylines so you don't have to do them in order....but it helps.

Speaking of G9-G10 and downtime, I believe I should get moving on G11.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 9, 2018

How does that work?

These are all the generations I'm working on now. Lol. Working on 11, and L-roding for 7.
  • CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    edited October 9, 2018
    About a month ago, I said this game has been enjoyable thanks to frequent updates and that Nexon is doing well recently. I take that back.
    Jazmyn wrote: »

How does that work?

These are all the generations I'm working on now. Lol. Working on 11, and L-roding for 7.

Just Mabi logic same as usual. :)
    Ceui wrote: »
    About a month ago, I said this game has been enjoyable thanks to frequent updates and that Nexon is doing well recently. I take that back.
    Don't rush it young un'
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Ceui wrote: »

I'd suggest that you read Trigger's Steam Review about Mabinogi, which pretty much hits all the nails on the head even back three years ago; the game has a large feature/power creep problem. It's unfortunately a byproduct of 'endless' MMORPGs.
    Jazmyn
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110

I honestly forgot demi works for that. That's what I get for ignoring exploration for so long I guess :)
    Time to event again

o address the following:

Weekly server upkeep.
    It's time to get spooky with the Halloween Villains Event!
    Time to take attendance again with the October Attendance Event.
    Dye to your heart's content with the Dye Expansion Update.
    The maximum dye parts have been increased to 6.
    This update will mainly apply to new outfits that will be released in the future.
    Older outfits will still have only 3 dye parts.
    End of the Neagh Fishing Event.
    End of the Magical Bingo Box.
    Fixed an issue where your character gets stuck when opening the Production Inventory with a Brownie.
    Fixed an issue where you cannot use items after using a horn-bugle during auto production.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 10, 2018
    Time to event again

o address the following:

Weekly server upkeep.
    This update will mainly apply to new outfits that will be released in the future.
    Fixed an issue where your character gets stuck when opening the Production Inventory with a Brownie.
    Fixed an issue where you cannot use items after using a horn-bugle during auto production.

Yup.. I was actually hoping we would get a break from events, but I guess not. -_-
    I can't even imagine what one of my friends is going through rn.
    She has college and work and wants to play MapleStory 2 with me which just came out today, now all this..
    Sherri wrote: »
    Time to event again

o address the following:

Weekly server upkeep.

Yup.. I was actually hoping we would get a break from events, but I guess not. -_-
    I can't even imagine what one of my friends is going through rn.
    She has college and work and wants to play MapleStory 2 with me which just came out today, now all this..

Only a couple and one is attendance so not that bad.
    Jazmyn
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 10, 2018
    I want another couple's matchmaking event even if it's not Doki Doki Island

halloween themed ones
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    I want another couple's matchmaking event even if it's not Doki Doki Island

halloween themed ones

Tikki Tikki Island of Survival of the Fittest