Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post what you just ate or what you just did

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    I ate some celery sticks and peanut butter. The only way I will eat raw celery.... lol.

Not even in a salad?

I guess if its cut up small enough in a pasta salad, I'd eat it. My mom gave me some leftover sticks one time from like... Christmas dinner or something and I ate a few pieces and I had to throw the rest away to the bunnies and wildlife while I was working... I just couldn't eat it, and im not overly picky..... xD

Cook it. :)
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Currently Eating
    220px-Babybel_WikiCheese_04_Lokal_K.jpg

Currently worried about hurricane Micheal...(dunno if I'll have to evacuate or not...)

I don't think I should have sweets until I get a dentist appointment to see what's up with me teeth. @.@
    Right now, said to be category 1. But you should get stuff packed just in case. Never lag behind a storm.

Finding some respite to post right now. Setting up to be a slow work day, and hopefully it stays that way.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I ate some celery sticks and peanut butter. The only way I will eat raw celery.... lol.

Not even in a salad?

I guess if its cut up small enough in a pasta salad, I'd eat it. My mom gave me some leftover sticks one time from like... Christmas dinner or something and I ate a few pieces and I had to throw the rest away to the bunnies and wildlife while I was working... I just couldn't eat it, and im not overly picky..... xD

Currently Eating

Currently worried about hurricane Micheal...(dunno if I'll have to evacuate or not...)

I don't think I should have sweets until I get a dentist appointment to see what's up with me teeth. @.@
    Right now, said to be category 1. But you should get stuff packed just in case. Never lag behind a storm.

Finding some respite to post right now. Setting up to be a slow work day, and hopefully it stays that way.

I was told it turned into a category 3. We're evacuating.

Not even in a salad?

Currently Eating

I was told it turned into a category 3. We're evacuating.

My updates show it as a 2 right now as it enters the Gulf, but things quickly change as warm water adds fuel for it.
    Take care.
    Late night snack
    Cream filled butter bread
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    The VRChat Mabinogi World has been created. Feel free to go on VRChat when you can to visit it. That is what I did. XD
    I'm too obsolete for something like VR.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    edited October 10, 2018
    I don't own a VR c:
    VR is still developing, and it will probably take minimum another 5 years in my opinion to become very good.

A customer brought us treats! Egg tarts! My morale has been boosted up today!
    JazmynDANIarts
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    VR is still developing, and it will probably take minimum another 5 years in my opinion to become very good.

There are some nice people in the world! What's an egg tart?

I'm currently trying to figure out what to do for dinner....

There are some nice people in the world! What's an egg tart?

I'm currently trying to figure out what to do for dinner....

BFV6265_EggTart_FB_Thumbnail.jpg

And in Mabi
    Egg_Tart.png
    JazmynDANIarts
  • JazmynJazmyn
    They look good.
    They look good.

They are bomb
    Jazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    edited October 11, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari ~ @DANNYdani ~ Although it helps to get the most out of it, you don't need a VR set to play that game. It's really quite dumb without a VR set, but still.

@Hardmuscle
    I forgot to add in my post that I don't even own the game as well.

on another note...
    I JUST GOT BACK FROM HAVING NO POWER XD
    Category 4 hurricane ended up hitting me as a Category 1.
    so the most that happened was rain, hot wind /sideways/ and some oak branches hitting the place, plus the whole losing power at 6PM.

EDIT: also I just had Pizza and MTN Dew.
    Jazmyn
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    The VRChat Mabinogi World has been created. Feel free to go on VRChat when you can to visit it. That is what I did. XD

post pics pls
    edited October 12, 2018
    Left office early from my brother's birthday, drove right into a thunderstorm.
    They ended going out to get takeout, so I went to lock up the chickens, lot of lightning and thunder doing so, think I burst my eardrums doing so.
    And no my production rate has not increased.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    They ended going out to get takeout, so I went to lock up the chickens, lot of lightning and thunder doing so, think I burst my eardrums doing so.

You have chickens?

Im getting ready to go to sleep.

You have chickens?

Im getting ready to go to sleep.

Chickens and pigeons XD
    Im gonna head to bed too, rain really helps with sleep
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Aww... I want birds....

On topic, I'm contemplating the meaning of my life.
    Bronzebreak
    Aww... I want birds....

On topic, I'm contemplating the meaning of my life.

The meaning of life is 42.
    The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is 24 mi/hr
    BronzebreakJazmynDANIarts
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Thats speedy.