Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Loc Discussion: Favorite Pet!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

And a bronze beak definitely helps with fishing. xD
    Y'all just bullies.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, no harm intended :)
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    My favorite has to be the thunder dragon hands down. From the moment in the cutscene where you befriend it with a big juicy meat I was in love. Even though its been surpassed by other pets in stats I still use it as my go-to pet for linking and invested the time to rebirth it just so I can level it to 200 at age 1.
    JazmynBronzebreak
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    My favorite has to be the thunder dragon hands down. From the moment in the cutscene where you befriend it with a big juicy meat I was in love. Even though its been surpassed by other pets in stats I still use it as my go-to pet for linking and invested the time to rebirth it just so I can level it to 200 at age 1.

I like ice dragon, it's special because it's delicate like glass on the appearance and always good as a life saver summons.
    Jazmyn
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I am very fond of my Thunder Dragon. I named mine after the Dragonborn Barbarian I played in irl D&D games with friends when I wasn't in the mood to play a tricky character. I waited to make the dragon until I had one of those Glimmering Golden Supplements to get it to level 200 because I wanted it to be as good at tanking and damage as the character it was named for. I didn't have Divine Link yet so I had no idea what that skill even did at the time. It's still my most used pet for Divine Link even though I have a bunch of other strong pets now. I prefer the look of a living dragon over that of a Bone Dragon, even though the stats are lower.
    BronzebreakJazmyn
    I want a fox pet, I remember an old friend had one. Are they on the shop? I don't go shop exploring much.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I want a fox pet, I remember an old friend had one. Are they on the shop? I don't go shop exploring much.

You can get the silver fox and the brown fox.
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I'll probably get one before they decide to take them away.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

I think they've been there for almost 10 years, so you're probably safe. xD

That's what we thought for some of the pets that were removed.
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

*Retired (taken to the shed out back and shot)*
    BronzebreakJazmyn
    GTCvActium wrote: »

*Retired (taken to the shed out back and shot)*

Aka euthanized.
    Jazmyn