[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Halloween is almost here! What a better time to grave rob, kill vampire bats, and more! Do not attempt those at home though, because that’s against the law. ANYWAYS, the new Halloween Villains Event is here! Check out the full details here.
Halloween Villains Event
Thursday, October 11, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 8, Before Maintenance
Aislin, Bran, Locke, and Carrie have been cursed and need your help! Each week unlock a new progression to the story line to help lift the curse! After helping, you will unlock the respective character’s shop to buy some spooky rewards.
Furthermore, you can obtain horriflying cute hats as random drops in the Halloween Gift Box.
How to Participate
- Talk to the Aislin in Festia Adventure Zone to register a main character.
- You can reach Festia by clicking the Festia Tab in the Character Info Window and clicking the Enter Button.
- Each week will contain a progression to the story line.
- Upon selecting a main character, you will receive A handwritten note with Instruction on "How to Earn Gifts".
- You must help each NPC to unlock their shop to redeem your items for prizes.
- Completing quests will reward you the Wanderer's Amulet.
- This Amulet is an enhancable totem that requires Gem Powder or Onyx to enhance with stats.
- To enhance, just drag and drop the powder or onyx onto the amulet.
- You will also receive Halloween Pumpkin Stickers for every 10 minutes you are logged in.
- You can redeem these stickers at Carrie, Locke, Bran, or Aislin after completing their storyline.
All items listed below come from the Halloween Gift Box.
- Giant Bat Hat
- Halloween Pumpkin Headband
- Blazing Eye Mask
- Giant Spider Hat
- Ghastly Queen's Crown
- Haunting Headwear
- Birman Improved Mini Pouch (8x8) Exchange Coupon
- Birman Improved Vertical Tote (8x8) Exchange Coupon
- Birman Improved Flat Pouch (8x8) Exchange Coupon
- Birman Improved Clutch (8x8) Exchange Coupon
- Birman Special Clothing Bag (10x15) Exchange Coupon
yeah wanted to punch somethin' when I opened my first box and all i got was common fabric, cheap silk, and finest leather strap
That is the ultimate curse.
Curse? Curse! There's nothing some good ol mugwort can't do to get rid of a silly curse!
It's 30 apparently. Once you get that amount, a notification pops up on screen telling you that you've collected the maximum for the day. That doesn't include the ones you get as a reward for completing the quests.
Edit: Seems to be 90 for the first day ttl. If the quests/rewards are the same ea day for the week then 90 a day. Time will tell once we get tomorrows quests.
I'm not sure you'll get another 50 tomorrow. I think that main quest will be once a week? So it will probably be 40 a day, not including the consecutive and weekends?
EDIT: Also, Nexon, you guys should fix your lag issues with the zombie animation before you continue to release things with them.
Yes, I'm finished for the day. What do you need help with?
Well, eventually figured it out anyway.
For future reference for anyone else, since you figured it out, you need to use the Black Pendant Shard and click on the headstones.
And, she takes all of your bandages.
To start participating in the event, Milletians must register a main character with Aislin in Festia (located next to Lorraine's Nightmare). Doing so will do the following:
- You will receive a certain number of Onyx, a few Halloween Pumpkin Stickers, and a Handwritten Note detailing the login/AFK portion of the event.
- The storyline for this event will begin. Aislin's story (up to her rewarding you with a Wanderer's Amulet) is the only part available for now.
Bran, Locke and Carrie's storylines will be unlocked after the maintenance on Oct 18, Oct 25 and Nov 1, respectively (I think).
During Aislin's questline, and also after her daily quest for used bandages, you will receive Black Shards that, upon use, will transport you to a RP mission in the Tir Chonnail Graveyard.
Time Limit – 5:00
Enemies – Zombies (Nigh Invincible), Mimics (very weak)
Objective – None that matters. You will have to select tombstones, for a chance at obtaining a used bandage or spawning one of the previous enemies. The zombies should be avoided, but mimics should be killed, and drop either Onyx, Fine Onyx or a Wanderer's Amulet, sometimes accompanied by gold. Once all the tombstones have been cleared, you can forfeit. There is no way (I know of) to complete the RP quest successfully.
Once you've cleared Aislin's portion of the story, you will unlock her shop. Bran and Locke also have a shop that can be unlocked, though it is as of yet unknown if their shops will contain the same items as Aislin's or will feature different items.
Carrie's shop seems already available, featuring the same items as Aislin's, plus an extra tab for event-related quest items (used bandage, witch's soup and some wine, I believe). This, however, contradicts the Announcement page.
As for the Wanderer's Amulet, here's a general overview of how they function.
Every Amulet can receive attempted enhancements 25 times and special enhancements 3 times.
For regular enhancements, simply drag any number of onyx, regular gem powder or fine gem powder over the amulet and left-click. One unit will be consumed, and you have a certain chance for the enhancement to succeed (granting +2 in one stat), to greatly succeed (granting +4 in one stat), or to fail. Every attempt (even failures) count towards the 25-attempts limit.
For special enhancements, simply drag any number of fine onyx over the amulet and left-click. One unit will be consumed, and you will receive a special effect added to your amulet (including min damage, max damage, and alchemical damage bonuses). I am unsure whether or not one may fail the special enhancements.
The event also features a login/AFK portion, where, for every 10 consecutive minutes of being online, your main character will receive 2 Halloween Pumpkin Stickers, up to a maximum of 15 time per day (i.e. 2H30min, 30 Halloween Pumpkin Stickers total). These can be exchanged at the event NPC shops for a variety of items, including Wanderer's Amulets and their upgrade components, and Halloween Gift Boxes (with secret drop pools, apparently).
Edit: Added spoiler tags to the mission, for convenience.
Edit 2: Updated NPC shops info and changed [(daily?)] to [daily]. And bolded and underlined the part that says storylines are unlocked weekly.
Which other girl?
She's over by Glenis in Dunbarton.
Aislin has an inferiority complex.