Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Inventory Expansion

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 10, 2018
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    Welp, if you have not heard yet.. Korea just got an inventory expansion you can buy permanently with NX.
    With a rough equivalent to 15k NX, you get two more columns in each of your inventory tabs including Basic, VIP, and Me.

Seeing as how this could drum up some sales for the upcoming G21 Doll bag boxes, how will your be revamping your inventories once it hits?

Discussion and Pics! Show me your Tetris skills! (Try to max your spaces as much as possible!)
    1be3065996.png
    See my 'Game Guide'.
    181009%20Inv.png
    Also, what do people suggest as alternatives to PB? It has gotten significantly worse.

I know it won't help as much, but I usually minimize bags that I know aren't as important. Like if I have a bag with just activated totems, items I don't use/just have on me, music scores, coin purses, etc. I minimize the bag until if I'm looking for something. Then I just maximize them again to look through them.
    Or you could just close the bags out entirely. I think there is a shortcut to opening them but I'm not sure what it was.
    Alt + left click I think?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks efficient enough. At least it doesn't have the #1 most wasteful item... Music scores.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 10, 2018
    Looks efficient enough. At least it doesn't have the #1 most wasteful item... Music scores.

Awww.... XD

6zcvP9A.png

AlexisEU
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Sherri wrote: »
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    Welp, if you have not heard yet.. Korea just got an inventory expansion you can buy permanently with NX.
    With a rough equivalent to 15k NX, you get two more columns in each of your inventory tabs including Basic, VIP, and Me.

Seeing as how this could drum up some sales for the upcoming G21 Doll bag boxes, how will your be revamping your inventories once it hits?

Discussion and Pics! Show me your Tetris skills! (Try to max your spaces as much as possible!)
    1be3065996.png
    See my 'Game Guide'.
    181009%20Inv.png
    Also, what do people suggest as alternatives to PB? It has gotten significantly worse.

I know it won't help as much, but I usually minimize bags that I know aren't as important. Like if I have a bag with just activated totems, items I don't use/just have on me, music scores, coin purses, etc. I minimize the bag until if I'm looking for something. Then I just maximize them again to look through them.
    Or you could just close the bags out entirely. I think there is a shortcut to opening them but I'm not sure what it was.
    Alt + left click I think?
    Ctrl + click on a bag will close the bag, but I always keep all of 'em open since things tend to overflow into the next bags and I still haven't figured out how priority works.

my comment on 'PB' seems to have gone over people's heads, I'm asking about an alternative to Photobucket that isn't down half the time, doesn't require four steps to circumvent the 'please upgrade' notice every time I log in, and doesn't require you to right-click + copy instead of ctrl+C like every other usable program of this decade.

There are actually three in there; the Yvona special ones and a free one I picked up from a dungeon. I do also have a fourth that my friend composed forever ago that I keep 'stored' in the Rose Garden Music Box.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    my comment on 'PB' seems to have gone over people's heads, I'm asking about an alternative to Photobucket that isn't down half the time, doesn't require four steps to circumvent the 'please upgrade' notice every time I log in, and doesn't require you to right-click + copy instead of ctrl+C like every other usable program of this decade.

It did go over my head. I use Imgur.
    BronzebreakSherriRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Awww.... XD

6zcvP9A.png

o o f
    RR02iHO.png
    JazmynBronzebreakYuoichi
    Sherri wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Awww.... XD

6zcvP9A.png

o o f
    RR02iHO.png

You probably have twice the amount of scores I have. XD
    My inefficiencies on bags makes my music scores a hassle.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited October 11, 2018
    Did someone say music scores?

2d525d5091.png
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
    I think a good number of people would add more music scores with expanded inventory xD
    Jazmyn
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Ooooh! 15 bucks for 2 columns per tab!

..................wish they did this sooner >.> I guess I can put 4-5 more bags. Maybe a couple doll and squirrel bags.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Oh, I guess to actually answer the question I'ma just re-equip the bags that I stored, namely the Friends of the Goddess since Rem + Ram + Puck only gives me ~2 hours of picking up mats.