Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where would you live in Errin

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited October 11, 2018 in General Chat
If you could live in the world of Mabinogi where would you live? I think I'd like to live in Filia. If I could get financing, I could make a killing turning that town into a world-class retirement community; oh, the condo's I'd build!
KensamaofmariJazmyn

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I'd live in Emain, the bgm makes the town feel so chill and the town square sounds so lively. Especially love the bodies of water everywhere and would love to eat at the restaurant.
    KensamaofmariJazmynBronzebreakAlexisEULiberatepawcalypseoffwithyourheads
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 11, 2018
    My preferencs\es
    Tir, Emain, Blago Praire, Port Cobh, Belvast

Tir: Because it's nice and cozy. Weather is fair and doesn't usually get hot. Up on those hills and highlands, start a little farm.
    Emain: For the same reasons as Nyancat. Emain knows how to do urban right.
    Blago Praire: Because it's chill and peaceful and has all the grapes in the Erinn.
    Port Cobh: Cozy tiny port city with some hustle and bustle. And because it's close to the sea which means good balanced weather and all the seafood.
    Belvast: The only lively metro out there for urban lovers. But it's not too urban and has a lot of quiet places as well. Belvast reminds me of a promising land of opportunity. Especially since all races live freely together there including Fomors in the post Fomorian War world

Edit: One thing about Emain though, can someone do something about the trash?
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Definitely Avon! I love the music, the paper everything, and the theater. <3
    Kensamaofmari
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    A nice quiet hermitage in some forsaken corner of Iria.
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
  • TropaTropa
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Emain, definitely.
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I love Emain's restaurant with the dock. I sit there every once in awhile and try and take feelz good screenies... I have a deep love for water.
    KensamaofmariTropa
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    I love Emain's restaurant with the dock. I sit there every once in awhile and try and take feelz good screenies... I have a deep love for water.

One of the good features are the swimming fish.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Where ever Nao resides. I'd be energize every morning.

SgiM.gif
    KensamaofmariTHICCthighssavelivesoffwithyourheads
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Avalon, a tree house somwhere on ygdrasil, that great tree. nice view + dragons and raid ppl come to visit quite frequently
    Jazmynoffwithyourheads
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Essentially, Bean Rua.
    KensamaofmariGaby5011Jazmyn
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Ceo Island.
    Kill golems and make a big villa there
    Kensamaofmari
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I'd probably live in Taillteann, it has everything needed already. Infrastructure, farm lands, and plenty of resources. It's also built as a siege city with sturdy walls, good sniping vantage points, and places to store emergency supplies.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreakJazmynoffwithyourheads
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'd probably live somewhere near Vales since supposedly it's starting to warm up and it's close to the mines where I can make my guns, but I would make sure my house is near a Mana Tunnel so I can easily go to the Shyllien Reserves as well to make Magic-based crafts.

It's just I've lived in hot places my entire life, so I would like to give cold ones a try.

KensamaofmariJazmynoffwithyourheads
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Ceo Island.

You forgot about Aer.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Scathach Beach, Belvast, Port Cobh- or the elusive Tory Ravine.
    My character's a Pirate, so anywhere around Belvast or Cobh would be best for her.
    Kensamaofmari
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Ceo Island.

You forgot about Aer.

no i didnt o.o i'd make a corner for her
    Kensamaofmari
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 13, 2018
    Cor Village. Not like I don't enjoy doing this stuff already anyways
    Kensamaofmari
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited October 13, 2018
    Maybe Taillteann. Always loved the BGM and there's everything you need there, including shadow missions c:

All of my banked items are actually stored in Taill, and have been for years
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I'd probably choose Abb Neagh. It has great view, cheap rent and it's in walking distance of Dunby. I can also build a house near the lake and yell at people for stepping on my lawn during soon to come fishing events.
    JazmynBronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Tir hands down in the old mabi days I was young I use to always dream about living in mabi this was before mounts and the community was so tight knit things were just different the most nostalgic feeling I've ever had with a game.
    JazmynKensamaofmari