Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - October 18th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 18, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 18th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, October 18th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • It's time to get wicked with the new Monster Summoning Loot-o'-Lantern!
  • Lorraine is having nightmares again! Defeat the monsters in Lorraine's Nightmare Event!
  • Bran's quest for the Halloween Villains Event starts!

- The Mabinogi Team
Greta

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited October 17, 2018
    oh the summoning latern is back I wonder if they're 1.5k NX ea like last years'. My guildmates and I had tons of fun fighting rando field bosses from them.

EDIT: surprised Lorraines nightmare made a comeback as an official Halloween event, so thats awesome too.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Words can not begin to express how happy I am to have the Lorraine's Nightmare come back. I love this version so much over the festia one. Thank you so much for this Nexon <3
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    yush, lorraine's nightmare returns. been hoping for ages that one would return. plus one of my favourite gacha's bc of it's good drop rates, the halloween gacha
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Katherz wrote: »
    • Weekly server upkeep.
    • It's time to get wicked with the new Monster Summoning Loot-o'-Lantern!
    • Lorraine is having nightmares again! Defeat the monsters in Lorraine's Nightmare Event!
    • Bran's quest for the Halloween Villains Event starts!

Well that answers quite a bit, lol.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Curious if this is the year they'll bring back the eerie, creepy, spooky accessories...
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited October 18, 2018
    Anyone else having issues staying connected?

NVM.... Don't know what the issue was but all better. <3
  • GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited October 18, 2018
    never mind