Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would you guys like revamped the most?

Comments

• Jayy124Jayy124
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Helsa wrote: »
    Jayy124 wrote: »
    The whole game.

Seriously, this thread is trying to be the entire "Feedback and Suggestions" sub-forum in one.

I'm serious... at this point the whole game. Obviously it might not be realistic, but there is so much outdated content I would like to see revamped.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Jayy124 wrote: »
    The whole game.

Seriously, this thread is trying to be the entire "Feedback and Suggestions" sub-forum in one.

I mean, it's not that hard....

we just want all old content to be revamped so it's as exciting and worthy as it used to be, and that all new content wouldn't creep out the old stuff.

So, Mabinogi 2. But circa 2012 Mabinogi. But new. But nostalgic. But better.

Simply said, rebalance everything.
    Jayy124Bronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 23, 2018
    Okay, I'll throw in my pet peeve, when say fishing or you have production queued up and you are trying to engage in conversations, I hate HATE H-A-T-E when the game steals focus from the text window and then you open a million windows and have to re-type what you had thought you'd entered. I'd like for chat windows and the chat log window to have a check box on it to "lock focus". That way when appropriate you can put it back to how it is now. If focus is locked on the text window you can click on another window to give it focus, but while checked text windows can't have it stolen. I get SERIOUSLY angry when that happens!!!
    KensamaofmariTropaTHICCthighssavelives