Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snared Art Shop [Gold/PP/NX]

SnaredWolfSnaredWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
edited October 23, 2018 in Art Creations
uP5wUrI.png
Hey, I'm Snaredwolf (IGN) from Ruairi (Server).
I'm here to sell art~ I would prefer to draw Mabinogi Characters, and not have to worry about drawing anything outside of that.
I am a Zine Artist and I am ok with drawing some already established characters from cartoon/anime shows. (Voltron)
We can talk about what you would like if you do want a picture outside Mabinogi Avi's, but I'm less likely to accept your request.
DA | Twitter | Discord : SnaredWolf#4673

Conversion - 5m Gold /10$ USD/10 NX

Slots:
1: MediaKlepto
2: Neyna
3: [OPEN]

Things you should know:
  • I won't accept payment until sketch is approved. The sketch will be watermarked and saved in a low resolution. [Just high enough quality to be recognizable for confermation]
  • Payments through Paypal will be through "Invoicing" and in USD only
  • I am trying to get my BlackSmithing skill up, you can substitute "All" or "Some" of cost by providing me with BlackSmith Manual's and materials needed. (Find the list below)
  • If you are paying with "Items" I will break the process of the picture up into parts, to make sure I can hold said items. (We will talk about it once the commission is accepted)
  • The more complex the picture, the more time I'll need to complete it. I prefer single characters, Couple shots will be lower on my list to complete.
  • My Nieces are in Daycare and School, so I have free time during school hrs, I will not work on Commissions over the weekend. (not including Friday)
  • I have an option for people to watch me stream your drawing on Picarto or Twitch. But this is only during 1pm-3pm EST (This will definitely make me slower, as my time to work on the picture is locked to those times)
SNciljb.png
Don't forget you can sub out Items listed in place of gold
Black & White:
Bust: 2.5m | $5 | 5,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Torso: 3.5m | $7 | 5,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Full: 5m | $10 | 10,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Chibi: 3.5m | $7 | 5,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)

Soft Brush:
Bust: 5m | $10 | 10,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Torso: 6m | $12 | 10,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Full: 10m | $20 | 20,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Chibi: 7.5m | $15 | 15,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)

Color:
Bust: 10m | $20 | 20,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Torso: 12.5m | $25 | 25,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Full: 17.5m | $35 | 35,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Chibi: 10m | $20 | 20,000nx | Plate Gauntlet Manual (32k) - Fine Leather (20k Stack)
Examples:
obGcMDf.png YDxhbSj.jpg akNNHH1.png 4Fg6YlM.png DI4nt0P.png qbvDS6J.png NYE96N7.png eYPhdNI.png CWVYzd5.png

Order Form:
Name: (IGN)
Server:
Type: (B&W//Soft Brush//Color)
Size: (Head//Troso//Full//Chibi)
Refrince: (Link all images)***I Will not do descriptions, unless ABSOLUTLY defined and detailed***
Expressions: (Short description of expressions for character or feel of picture as a whole)
***(Example; Cheerfull smile, eye's closed(Upturned), blushing. Feel's Sad, blue overlay, eye's closed (Downturned) Eyebrows(Curved low)***
Anything extra:
LaticijaImaizumiNyuuHokusai

Comments