Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Support Puppet Question

muffinman038muffinman038
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
So I have the Puck Permanent Puppet thing and noticed that when I activate it for a dungeon then deactivate it after the dungeon, the timer still keeps going. Is this supposed to happen or would it be considered a bug?

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The timer should stop once you deactivate any puppet. It should not run out while deactivated.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    So I have the Puck Permanent Puppet thing and noticed that when I activate it for a dungeon then deactivate it after the dungeon, the timer still keeps going. Is this supposed to happen or would it be considered a bug?

Every now and then, it will bug out, and ALL support puppets' counters will time down at the same time, despite not having any equipped.

It is most definitely a bug, though I am unsure why or how it happens.
    Jazmyn
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Yes, this is a known bug that they fix constantly after the new game updates from the Dev's break it, it seems.
    Jazmyn