Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    Newcomer to Mabi???

4a247fff5a4aa2c130a62ae39239f3a6.gif

Here's sum 2 cents from an old seasoned vet...

1.) If U want easy free premuim stuff...grab a suga momma/Daddy. Look on the interwebz foh hottest animu husbando/waifu and cosplay em. Then advertise ingame Ur "looking 4 richz playas!!!!?"

2.) If U want 2 actually play da game...open ur wallet. Take a bank loan. And go into the cash shop. Then roll it on top on Gacha/reforges till U hit jackpot. Repeat every sales cycle.

Ur welcome.

That's not playing the game, that's falling into the gacha trap to the point of no return lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited October 26, 2018
    Newcomer to Mabi???

1.) If U want easy free premuim stuff...grab a suga momma/Daddy. Look on the interwebz foh hottest animu husbando/waifu and cosplay em. Then advertise ingame Ur "looking 4 richz playas!!!!?"

2.) If U want 2 actually play da game...open ur wallet. Take a bank loan. And go into the cash shop. Then roll it on top on Gacha/reforges till U hit jackpot. Repeat every sales cycle.

Ur welcome.

That's not playing the game, that's falling into the gacha trap to the point of no return lol.

I've been around long enuf...I've seen the endgame. U can trust me.

giphy.gif
    Newcomer to Mabi???

Ur welcome.

giphy.gif

Do you fall off the edge of it? lol
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    so many wrong in so many levels. sadly there is people like this.
  • RheyRhey
    Newcomer to Mabi???

Ur welcome.

giphy.gif

Do you fall off the edge of it? lol

More like a nose-dive. The prophecy was true. O3O

Kensamaofmari
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Wow this derailed quick....

LOL.. all of you are craze..... @Kidaxy is actually playing the game and we're having fun. Don't need to spend millions on it to enjoy it. After all I've been playing for years and only ever spent a little bit on it for things I simply wanted for myself.
    JazmynKidaxy
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 26, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »

LOL.. all of you are craze.....

What if I told U...A transcendent cat foretold it all???

[video]
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

I just might believe you!!!
    Kidaxy
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 26, 2018

I just might believe you!!!

Hmph...See, I'm no cray cray!

aw9HvAY.gif
    Wow this derailed quick....

LOL.. all of you are craze..... @Kidaxy is actually playing the game and we're having fun. Don't need to spend millions on it to enjoy it. After all I've been playing for years and only ever spent a little bit on it for things I simply wanted for myself.

We're just showing our new friend the other side of us lol.
    Back on topic, @Kidaxy, always find your own way to enjoy the game to the max.
    Kidaxy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Guys, don't derail a thread or you will get warnings lmao.
    KidaxyBronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    @Tabari As soon as I get better at the basics of the game, I could definitely make a char on Mari to meet you guys. :) Right now Ktty is teaching me the basics and helping me with the beginner quests (believe it or not, I'm still learning how to find the npcs on the map...don't judge though, thanks :D lol ) and I might say, Ktty is an angel :') she's not annoyed at my slow learning it seems.

@Rhey please... don't tempt me with gacha because I have no money. lmao

@Kensamaofmari as a beginner everything seems fun hehe
    @Kidaxy Don't rush it, there's adventure in every corner, you don't have to focus on grinding to get stronger all at once, try things out and find things you want to do before going all in. Don't rush the storylines either, enjoy them and savor it. But if you get motivated to go all in, go for it.
    KidaxyJazmyn
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    @Kidaxy Don't rush it, there's adventure in every corner, you don't have to focus on grinding to get stronger all at once, try things out and find things you want to do before going all in. Don't rush the storylines either, enjoy them and savor it. But if you get motivated to go all in, go for it.

Those are precious tips, thank you!!!
    Kidaxy wrote: »

YW, never shy away from asking for help in game or here.
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    Kidaxy wrote: »

YW, never shy away from asking for help in game or here.

Thank you! ♥ *-*
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Are we still being haunted by the "train windmill and refine first" imperative?