Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What other Weapon skins would you like to see?

KokoroKokoro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
in General Chat
Have you ever kept any weapons that you thought looked super cool but are really outclassed by other weapons?

With the release of the new weapon appearance scrolls in the MusicQ gacha, what other weapons do you want to see in an appearance scroll?

I personally would love to see the Ice Cream Wands and the Fairy Feather Bow as appearance scrolls.

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Fairy Wands and Barbaric Fox Scythe would be nice!
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 19, 2017
    Confetti Bow and Toy Bows!! :D
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Viseo's Bronze Mirror Blades!!
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    :O I forgot about the Fairy Wands and Mirror Blades. Yes please!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 19, 2017
    Soluna....since one will never exist in NA. might as well get to pretend
    AndrewGR
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

Soluna....since one will never exist in NA. might as well get to pretend
    I agree with Arjune and i would add:
    Divine Equipment appearance scrolls !!! Since making them is way hard would be great to have at least their look.
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Personally I would rather them just release a blank scroll that uses up a weapon to become that weapon's appearance scroll, kinda like the FSN ones but for pretty much any weapon.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    SirRyu
    SirRyu said:

Personally I would rather them just release a blank scroll that uses up a weapon to become that weapon's appearance scroll, kinda like the FSN ones but for pretty much any weapon.
    This would be best! Can you make thread in feedback and suggestions I'd give it a like
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    a Eweca sword skin would be nice, so I can skin one of my swords as Eweca and the other as Ladeca. ( and duel wield them! how cool would that look? )
    it's a shame the gacha only includes the Ladeca, especially since the Eweca sword is really just a pallet swap... but what can you do besides skin both swords as Ladeca and live with that.

more wands skins would be great though! if I could finally skin my wand with the illusion wand... my life would be complete.