Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost a day for Villains attendance bonus?

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
edited October 29, 2018 in General Chat
I didn't notice yesterday apparently, but I logged in today and was greeted with "xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 consecutive day log in reward", did the number reset at a certain tick over, or did I somehow miss a reset period or something? I guess it would've happened Saturday, was on a different server (same account), but I logged in and did the events before going to said other server, on Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday... how'd I lose a day?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    More mysteries...
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Did you log in before midnight PDT without relogging or changing channels after midnight (and not until after the next midnight)? That's how I lost a day on my alt.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Beryl wrote: »
    Did you log in before midnight PDT without relogging or changing channels after midnight (and not until after the next midnight)? That's how I lost a day on my alt.

I don't go AFK overnight, but I may have logged back in BEFORE the reset. One of my friends said he lost a day as well, same day as I lost.
    That's the most logical explanation...
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    So apparently the number reset on the login prompt, but I didn't actually lose a day, as I just got the 20 Halloween gift boxes today. Odd.
    LunarZero wrote: »
    So apparently the number reset on the login prompt, but I didn't actually lose a day, as I just got the 20 Halloween gift boxes today. Odd.

Just Mabilogic
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited October 31, 2018

Just Mabilogic

The in-game event note is wrong, that's all. The 10/20/30 gift boxes are (thankfully) given out for total logins, not consecutive.

Realised it when I got the stack of 10 at 10 total logins but only 9 consecutive logins.
    Jazmyn
    Eralea wrote: »

Just Mabilogic

The in-game event note is wrong, that's all. The 10/20/30 gift boxes are (thankfully) given out for total logins, not consecutive.

Realised it when I got the stack of 10 at 10 total logins but only 9 consecutive logins.

More Mabilogic
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited November 1, 2018
    One does not understand Mabi without a side of salt to knowledge.
    Bronzebreak