Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween GM Event

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 29, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Just realized that I won't make to tomorrow's Alexina GM Event due to Daylight Saving which happened last Sunday and our time went hour ahead... :( Damn, why I'm so unlucky... Could have made in time if Daylight Saving didn't happen...

EDIT: Wow, there's barely any entries on Tarlach GM Event. Sad...

In CA, there's a proposition right now to end Daylight Savings time forever :D

Same, but it's still a thing for know. It's been few years since people have been complaining and asking to change this crap and they finally started to consider this as a possibility last year.

Honestly, I'm blaming Daylight Saving for one more reason now. I'm gonna miss a GM Event, thank you very much... :/
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

They could be on facebook, discord, and twitter as well, unless you've checked for those too.

Plus, people normally work or have school at this time. Lol. So it's actually sad that some of us will be able to make it. #nolifers
    In CA, there's a proposition right now to end Daylight Savings time forever :D
    This would be amazing.
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 29, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

They could be on facebook, discord, and twitter as well, unless you've checked for those too.

Plus, people normally work or have school at this time. Lol. So it's actually sad that some of us will be able to make it. #nolifers

Just checked out...
    Facebook - nothing.
    Discord - Don't know, no idea where people posted. I assume in Tarlach channels, which I don't have since I'm from Alexina.
    Twitter - like ~11 entries.
    Forums - like ~7 entries and some of them are not even made properly.

Quite sad sight. They made this GM Event too early and the game is literally dead thanks to boring/tedious Halloween Events and also some people moved to Maplestory 2.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Just checked out...
    Facebook - nothing.
    Discord - Don't know, no idea where people posted. I assume in Tarlach channels, which I don't have since I'm from Alexina.

Quite sad sight. They made this GM Event too early and the game is literally dead thanks to boring Halloween Events and also some people moved to Maplestory 2.

School, work fear of economic downturns as well also have impacts.
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 29, 2018

Just checked out...
    Facebook - nothing.

Quite sad sight. They made this GM Event too early and the game is literally dead thanks to boring Halloween Events and also some people moved to Maplestory 2.

That's why I said too early. Some people are at work/school, etc during those times. And other GM Event is too late for me lol, it will happen around 3AM my time. Sucks to be from EU.

Just checked out...
    Facebook - nothing.

That's why I said too early. Some people are at work/school, etc during those times. And other GM Event is too late for me lol, it will happen around 3AM my time. Sucks to be from EU.

Either just a bit too early or just a bit too late. Time issues.
  • ArcturusArcturus
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Where is the discord link though?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    They made this GM Event too early ~

I agree with this. It should have been later in the day. I would have assumed it would be around the time they normally do streams. I also completely forgot about the event until I saw Nkeona's post, and probably will tomorrow unless they do an in-game notification too.
    Arcturus wrote: »
    Where is the discord link though?

https://discord.gg/YV3vKnm
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 29, 2018
    Guys. Apparently they have changed the time of Alexina GM Event and also Mari one too which is currently now happening:

xysTlNA.png

That's really nice of them. Don't know if I'm lucky lol.

Dam, I feel bad for Mari peeps. Pretty sure there was quite of people who missed because of this sudden change.
    Guys. Apparently they have changed the time of Alexina GM Event and also Mari one too which is currently now happening:

xysTlNA.png

That's really nice of them. Don't know if I'm lucky lol.

Dam, I feel bad for Mari peeps. Pretty sure there was quite of people who missed because of this sudden change.

No event for me regardless.
    Veylaine
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited October 30, 2018
    Good luck ruairi
  • JazmynJazmyn
    UPDATED Picnic Times!

oOpLYYF.png
    Also not for me haha!
  • GretaGreta
    UPDATED Picnic Times!

oOpLYYF.png

Well lol, the event will happen like at 4AM for me. :D Not a chance.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Does anyone know where the Picnic will be? They show the time and channel in the post but not the location.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Shakaya wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the Picnic will be? They show the time and channel in the post but not the location.

Sounds like Festia?
    Shakaya
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    I had to give up... they have times, but no location... and I couldn't find them in Festia, Dunbarton, Metus, Iria, Tir, or Emain....
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    KairiUJMK wrote: »
    I had to give up... they have times, but no location... and I couldn't find them in Festia, Dunbarton, Metus, Iria, Tir, or Emain....

It was posted on Discord, and there was a scrolling banner at the top of the screen. It was Festia beside Aislin for all servers, on channel 3 for all servers.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Daylight savings is Nov. 4th, so I'm confused about that complaint