Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why the game seams empty

SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
in General Chat
If i have to say it you dont understand how games work. Right now nexon just launched MS2 a game people have been looking at for years so a lot of the player base is doing that tell they get bored and come back and you also have fallout76 in its betas and comes out soon as well so the player base is split from ms2 as well already give it a few months and the servers should surge back to life.
Bronzebreakpawcalypse

Comments

• ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Ms2 "global launch" doesn't include my country so I'm still stuck here. I'm just a little bitter about it
    pawcalypse
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    The title should have "Seems", not "Seams"... Unless your sewing....
    LastSaturdayXiokunGaby5011pawcalypseLeinei
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I tried MS2. Kind of boring, didn't like the dependence on keyboard for movement, and windowed mode is seemingly based around standard resolution, not widescreen and unable to stretch it at all.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The title should have "Seems", not "Seams"... Unless your sewing....

Or playing baseball.
    pawcalypse
  • EvielickyEvielicky
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Maplestory 2/ Red Dead Redemption 2 thts all i know of lol
    FaithrendBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Evielicky wrote: »

That and people maybe tuning into fall and winter sports more to boot with school and work?
    JazmynLeinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

That and people maybe tuning into fall and winter sports more to boot with school and work?

Let's not forget people picking up seasonal jobs to earn money for presents for their loved ones this holiday season. =T
    Kensamaofmaripawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Bronzebreak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I know I've been a lot busier with work this fall than previous years, so I can personally attest to the notion of work getting in the way.

Still. When there's less people on, there's a better chance at those sweet super cheap Torchlight Bazaar mats. I want to try and finish up Handicraft and Carpentry.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Game is empty BECAUSE we usually get "stay afk for the gifts" events.